What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Predator last night must have seen it about 1000 times

I bought the (Alien vs Predator) boxset last Friday, and been on a mission since. Though they're all pants, in order of enjoyment only, I rank them thusly;

1. Alien

2. Predator

3. Alien 3

4. Alien vs Predator

5. Aliens

6. Alien Resurrection

7. Predator 2.

Also went to see Underworld: Rise of the Lycans last night. If all the underworld films are the same then apologies, but I was disappointed to find it was a love story with some vampires and werewolves in it.

I need a good film to watch :(

I bought the (Alien vs Predator) boxset last Friday, and been on a mission since. Though they're all pants, in order of enjoyment only, I rank them thusly;

1. Alien - 6/10

2. Predator - 5/10

3. Alien 3 - 8/10

4. Alien vs Predator - 4/10

5. Aliens - 10/10

6. Alien Resurrection - 5/10

7. Predator 2 - Gave up after the distinctly average first one.

I'll ignore the Underworld 3 comment as I've not seen it yet, but what the f**k were you taking whilst watching them???

Aliens is the best out that lot and you rated AvP above it? For humanities sake top yourself! Seriously!!!

And where was AvP2:R??? One of the ten worst films ever made...

1. Alien

2. Predator

3. Alien 3

4. Alien vs Predator

5. Aliens

6. Alien Resurrection

7. Predator 2.

Also went to see Underworld: Rise of the Lycans last night. If all the underworld films are the same then apologies, but I was disappointed to find it was a love story with some vampires and werewolves in it.

I need a good film to watch :(

I bought the Alien box set last Saturday. seen them all and they are all crap. Just finished watching the last bit of The Great Raid where they actually raid the POW camp. it was a good watch :D

Swing Vote ( 2008 )

Never has the message of "every vote counts" been rammed home in such a manor. It comes as no surprise that they show the guy who doesn't want to vote as a drunk who is even looked down upon by his daughter. It's fairly easy to look past this and get a few laughs from the movie though. Watching the two presidential candidates battling for the approval for this dead beat is great fun. The ending is signposted to hell, but that's really not the point here.

8/10

City of God - 9/10

Breathtaking.

Loved it when the turf war kicks off and it's not safe for anyone to wander the streets at night. Features one of the most horrible cnuts i've seen in a film, Lil Dice/Ze.

Adulthood - 7.5/10

I just really like Noel Clarke as an actor. As much as he portrayed the character Sam as an unlikeable thug in Kidulthood, in this he manages to make you actually feel sorry for the same character.

It's obvious the point of this film is to show that jail isn't easy and to change your ways before it's too late, but it's never put across in a preachy way.

Really enjoyed it.

The Prestige (9/10)

Don't usually like movies with twists at the end, cos they're normally so obvious. But when you know it's coming, you can make an effort not to figure it out, and I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Plus, Christian Bale and Michael Caine are very fine actors. Bowie was magic in it as well (pardon the pun). Highly recommend it.

City of God - 9/10

Breathtaking.

Loved it when the turf war kicks off and it's not safe for anyone to wander the streets at night. Features one of the most horrible cnuts i've seen in a film, Lil Dice/Ze.

You should now watch City of Men, the TV series follow up to City of God.

Mum and Dad - 5/10

Almost like a British version of Hostel, only worse and a lot more boring. A "family" kidnap a Polish airport worker and force her to stay with them and be part of the family whilst torturing her regularly for their own pleasure.

Perry Benson as dad is actually quite funny (not meant to be) as i couldn't get Bones from Operation Good Guys out my head.