What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

For the first time in about two years, I watched Pan's Labyrinth tonight. I had forgotten how it ended. I was in floods of tears. Can't remember what I gave this the first time I saw it, but if it was anything other than 10/10 I lied. A genuine masterpiece of the highest calibre.

Billy Madison - 9/10

What a film, Sandler pulls off another comedy genius. However, the question that still begs is ... which is better? Shampoo ... or conditioner ? ;)

'What you looking at swaaaaaaaaaaan?'

Quality.

Layer Cake - 9/10

I was a bit iffy about this at first, as I find that British gangster films are generally really shit, but I actually thought that it was brilliant. Thought that Daniel Craig played his part really well, although at first I wasn't at all convinced with his very well spoken drug dealer type.

For the first time in about two years, I watched Pan's Labyrinth tonight. I had forgotten how it ended. I was in floods of tears. Can't remember what I gave this the first time I saw it, but if it was anything other than 10/10 I lied. A genuine masterpiece of the highest calibre.

It's an 11/10.

I'm not too proud to admit that I bubbled like a wee girl the first time I watched it.

I've only seen this once and that was at the DCA, it's just a small cinema and my stomach was in knots the whole film worrying about the girl her mother, the cook, her man and the Doctor. I think that watching it again on the telly would somehow spoil the experience I had at the cinema.

Antichrist.

Nae too shabby like, ken, but let down at parts with some arty farty moments. Cinematography is excellent throughout. The film itself is quite disturbing, more so because of how real it could be.

And yes, I know talking foxes etc are nothng like real, but you have to consider that it's not only She that's lost her marbles after babbit dies. And kudos for inventive use of a grinding stone.

7.5/10

Whats the general idea of the film just to see if i might like it?

City of God

Had the DVD for ages now but for some reasong never got round to watching it till last night

Really enjoyed it, the characters were all very well written and performed and the backdrop of the Rio favela was excellent. Also loved the way it was shot and the pace was perfect.

It managed to live up to the high expectations which I didn't expect and certainly deserves the 9/10 only losing a mark because you feel a lot of the dialogue is lost in the translations; would loved to have been able to understand Portuguese whilst watching!

He's Just Not That Into You - pish 3/10. I told the wife it was a chick flick before it started, she said that a friend of a friend had loved and he'd found it really funny. He was the exception, I am the rule.

The only things that kept my interest were Connelly, Aniston and Johansson.

He's Just Not That Into You - pish 3/10. I told the wife it was a chick flick before it started, she said that a friend of a friend had loved and he'd found it really funny. He was the exception, I am the rule.

The only things that kept my interest were Connelly, Aniston and Johansson.

Ms Kiwififer's always asking me to see some tripe at the pics, luckily her social circle's improved since we have moved up to Auck, so I dodged 'the ugly truth' during the week.

I bet you secretly loved it...... :P

I bet you secretly loved it...... :P

Aye right! I was so bored I left to do the washing up.

Commando is on just now perfect pre-football entertainment. 24 frickin years old though! "I eat Green Berets for breakfast. And right now, I'm very hungry! "