What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Honestly! :lol:

Seems a few people think our SaltyTON is considerably lacking in people skills.

(I bet you a tenner he replies to this, despite having me on ignore) ;):lol:

Bets he now sticks me on ignore as well? :lol:

Guest SaintGareth

He replied to one of my posts, just to show me I was on ignore. As if I care? :lol:

You'll get peace and quiet if he puts you on ignore! :lol:

Yeh, the last 5 odd bitchy posts are a clear indicator that you don't care. :rolleyes:;)

Will people stop quoting that irritating moronic bint!

I haven't read your 00.14 post and don't intend to , unless some c**t quotes you.

:lol::lol::lol:

How did you know I placed bets that you'd read then? :lol:

Yeh, the last 5 odd bitchy posts are a clear indicator that you don't care. :rolleyes:;)

When he starts questioning my intelligence for precisely no reason... I do wonder what his problem is, Gareth.

Edited by SaintSam

Men In Black - 8/10

You all know the plot. Alien lands on Earth, good guy chases alien, good guy blows him up, the end.

Hasn't lost its charm.

:)

Second one is better, has talking dog singing "Who let the dogs out", what more do you want?

Precisely, sad cow, she's getting worked up by someone she doesn't know mocking her...

You want a link to explain the plot of Lion King yet SaintSam? :lol:

Precisely, sad cow, she's getting worked up by someone she doesn't know mocking her...

Why are you calling me all sorts of rude names? :rolleyes:

It's a bit uncalled for, Salty yet typifies the type of poster you are. Even your own fans don't like you! :lol:

Guest SaintGareth

Second one is better, has talking dog singing "Who let the dogs out", what more do you want?

Thought the second one was a bit of a flop to be honest. Except from that one scene you just mentioned, most of the jokes and action were just recycled from the first.

When he starts questioning my intelligence for precisely no reason... I do wonder what his problem is, Gareth.

It doesn't matter, it's an Internet Forum. Who really gives a toss. No offence intended, but it really doesn't matter. :)

It doesn't matter, it's an Internet Forum. Who really gives a toss. No offence intended, but it really doesn't matter. :)

Exactly - it's an internet forum, therefore I don't understand why he sees fit to go around calling me irritating, moronic, a bint, stupid, etc, etc. He doesn't need to read what I say. :lol:

It's not my fault he thinks eggs only come from Scotland. :(:lol:

Exactly - it's an internet forum, therefore I don't understand why he sees fit to go around calling me irritating, moronic, a bint, stupid, etc, etc. He doesn't need to read what I say. :lol:

It's not my fault he thinks eggs only come from Scotland. :(:lol:

Which is for opinions therefore he gives an opinion of you and you toss the dummy :P

Which is for opinions therefore he gives an opinion of you and you toss the dummy :P

Exactly. I can give the opinion back that I think he is being rude, and the outbursts are uncalled for. If it's only an internet forum, then I really don't see why he is so irritated by me to the extent he's calling for other people not to quote me. :lol::lol:

Acht you quoted her, now I have to respond <_<

With regards to the eggs thing, you stupid bint, I said that eggs were Scottish produce, you'll find that if you buy eggs in Scotland they come from Scottish f'cking chickens.

With regards to the eggs thing, you stupid bint, I said that eggs were Scottish produce, you'll find that if you buy eggs in Scotland they come from Scottish f'cking chickens.

Was that before or after you said that if you eat your cooked breakfast in Scotland, it's a full Scottish, before then saying if it's made from Scottish ingredients then it's a full Scottish, before then failing to answer the question about people who live in the borders, who perhaps buy their produce from England but eat it in Scotland? :lol:

And you call me stupid! :lol:

Sad cow? I think that's a bit out of order. Or are things overlooked because you're a mod on the highly successful :rolleyes: bargain forum??

If you buy eggs in Spain, are they imported from Scotland?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why does she keep responding, if she doesn't care?

First she doesn't understand the concept of the :angry: smiley... (It's not serious you silly bint!

Then she takes offence at being called a bint, despite it not being an insult...

Then she doesn't understand King Kong, I mean seriously, how thick can someone be?

Who'll give me evens on her responding to this post?

Why does she keep responding, if she doesn't care?

First she doesn't understand the concept of the :angry: smiley... (It's not serious you silly bint!

Then she takes offence at being called a bint, despite it not being an insult...

Then she doesn't understand King Kong, I mean seriously, how thick can someone be?

Who'll give me evens on her responding to this post?

bint is an offensive term where I'm from.