TNA General

Only caught the last half hour of Impact last night after work, really thought they made aces and eights look shit by having them get the shit kicked out of them by everyone, then after they beat up Aries 4/5 of them ran from Bully Ray huh.gif.

Devon has said he is done with TNA, as his contact expired with no new deal being signed. Bully Ray's contract was up at the same time, but there is no word on whether he has signed a new one yet.

I would like to thank the tna fans for making the last seven years fun . im sure we will see each other again down the road real soon.

im ready to see where god bring me to next. i cant wait . i see big thing on the way

o and HELL NO IM NOT RETIRING.

When asked by a fan if his contract expired, he said simply "Yes". No word on Bully Ray's status.

Devon is not worth much to WWE as a singles wrestler, but I'd imagine they would like to get the Dudleys back for a nostalgia run. Ray would be best staying in TNA, he has been a revelation in the past year or so and should be in line for a long run with the World title

Devon has said he is done with TNA, as his contact expired with no new deal being signed. Bully Ray's contract was up at the same time, but there is no word on whether he has signed a new one yet.

[/size]

Devon is not worth much to WWE as a singles wrestler, but I'd imagine they would like to get the Dudleys back for a nostalgia run. Ray would be best staying in TNA, he has been a revelation in the past year or so and should be in line for a long run with the World title

Remember his last singles run in WWE?

Reverend D'von - so successful that he was back teaming with Bubba in 6 months. Although at least his sidekick became a multiple world champion.

They're apparently booked for the next Extreme Rising show, so I guess it's the indie scene for a while. Not particularly looking forward to them presumably taking bookings together for a nostalgia pop, I've loved Bully Ray lately, massive part of TNA's recent improvement.

Really enjoying impact again. The bfg series is building momentum as usual and the aces and eights angle is working really well. Jus ope they don't f**k it up in the end. Not a hogan fan but it's amusing to see Hollywood making a comeback.

Maybe a daft question here but hey. Do the gut check contestants know the outcome before its announced in ring? Some of the guys have taken their knock backs quite well ( Ryan being the exception). Some of th wrestlers involved have been terrible, the guy from this week Chris lewie? Was especially bad.

Maybe I imagined it but did you no see wan eh they Aces and 8's guys fully in the face after his bandana thing fell aff?

He was supposed to have came out the crowd and put his bandana on at ringside to make the save. Basically i think they're just trying to give sightings away so it feels like the story is progressing. But it'd likely have been another jobber like the guy getting patched last week, that wont be in the final lineup.

I mean there's about 20 odd guys featuring at the moment, i'm guessing there will be no more than 6 actually joining the roster as the stable

He was supposed to have came out the crowd and put his bandana on at ringside to make the save. Basically i think they're just trying to give sightings away so it feels like the story is progressing. But it'd likely have been another jobber like the guy getting patched last week, that wont be in the final lineup.

I mean there's about 20 odd guys featuring at the moment, i'm guessing there will be no more than 6 actually joining the roster as the stable

Yeah there are certain members that are always there and have never been revealed, like the big guy who faced Aries and Brian Pillman.

Is it possible that these guys could be some of the people who have been told they're not good enough for TNA, only to come back together to prove themselves? (in storyline)

Could be. You raging c**t. The big guy could be Crimson. And Joey Ryan could be behind it maybe?

Picked up the new edition of FSM today. According to them Aces & 8s are Luke Gallows, Mike Knox, Jay Bradley (Ryan Braddock when he was in WWE) and Wes Brisco.

They have played some of them at some point during the build up along with others, whether they will be them when unmasked is another thing but

Picked up the new edition of FSM today. According to them Aces & 8s are Luke Gallows, Mike Knox, Jay Bradley (Ryan Braddock when he was in WWE) and Wes Brisco.

I thought this was common knowledge? Domino and Chris Masters are also part of the group I think.

I thought this was common knowledge? Domino and Chris Masters are also part of the group I think.

Yup, pretty much assumed that a subset of those two and the ones in your quotes will fill their ranks. They could still do with someone either with a big name or someone with the potential to be great(like Barrett in the Nexus), I can't see any of those names filling that slot.