TNA General

Could easily see Lashley getting a deal, he's a classic Vince big guy and he's come on a fucking bundle this year.

The way he screwed Wwe over originally though and the way Vince puts his ego ahead of a good show means unless Lashley goes grovelling there's no chance of that.

19 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

The way he screwed Wwe over originally though and the way Vince puts his ego ahead of a good show means unless Lashley goes grovelling there's no chance of that.

He's been quoted as saying he's spoken to Vince since he left and smoothed that out. Think he's pretty friendly with Shane too. It's his Bellator deal that may prevent it more than anything 

Edited by Christophe

10 hours ago, diamond_for_life said:

Does anyone know if this will be shown live in the uk ? I know its on Challenge next weekend

I know it's on Fite TV but that'll be geoblocked with Challenge having the exclusive UK rights. Not that it takes much to get around geoblocking these days.

There is only really Lashley, Galloway and EC3 that I could see interesting WWE, as they have already signed up everyone else over the last year in Aries, Rude, Joe etc

It would be epic to see Broken Matt Hardy and Senior Benjamin delete people in the WWE as it is the best thing in wrestling at the moment, but you cant see them giving them free reign in the creative aspects.

Just finished watching it, pretty good show I thought.  Maybe I'm grading on a curve since it's TNA, but the opener was great, Bennett v Moose was pretty good, the tag title match was fun and lived up to the ridiculousness-levels we expect from the Hardys now, and the main event was decent too - first time I've seen Lashley in a while, he's great in the role they have him in.  

On 03/10/2016 at 18:12, Randy Giles said:

Well it's not the final time. Would appear it's until the end of the year now.

Well yeah, but that's just tv on the back of this weeks tapings. Could still be the last time money is stumped up.

48 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Vince has he tape library then?

Really surprised that Vince considering buying rights to something that will carry on under someone else. Possibly name change involved if it carries on to differentiate? 

16 hours ago, Christophe said:

Really surprised that Vince considering buying rights to something that will carry on under someone else. Possibly name change involved if it carries on to differentiate? 

Think the suggestion is that Vince will purchase the tape library and Billy Corgan will buy the company and rebrand it

3 minutes ago, TheGreenMonster said:

Think the suggestion is that Vince will purchase the tape library and Billy Corgan will buy the company and rebrand it

Yep makes the most sense. Notice the new belt Rex got didn't have any TNA branding on it, only the word "Impact"