Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Tbf the "grab" was more of a scuffle with McMahon seeming to throw an arm at him to break it off, and looked pretty serious for a few monents dunno what's been said and I agree the length of suspension is a bit of a heavy handed response. But no idea what Titus was doing putting himself in that situation in the first place. Plain stupid.

I love the fact that Kofi Kingston getting into a fight with Vince on his jet apparently earned him Vince's respect, yet Titus playfully grabbing him gets him suspended for 3 months. :lol:

What's this?!

What happens on Vince's jet stays on Vince's jet.

What's this?!

What happens on Vince's jet stays on Vince's jet.

Jericho tells the story in his 3rd book, basically Vince said something like "maybe you'll finally get over some day, Kofi", and(egged on by Jericho) Kofi started on him and the pair of them ended up on the ground, then Vince got up, laughed and patted him on the back.

Jericho tells the story in his 3rd book, basically Vince said something like "maybe you'll finally get over some day, Kofi", and(egged on by Jericho) Kofi started on him and the pair of them ended up on the ground, then Vince got up, laughed and patted him on the back.

Vince is 70 now though and for me has gotten quite frail looking compared to even 5 years ago.

Guest bernardblack

90 days is ridiculous! Probably means he can't do all the stuff he does outside the ring for WWE and definitely means that he won't get his wrestlemania pay cheque from the Battle Royal.

So the guy who does arguably the most PR outside of Cena is suspended for 90 days just for grabbing the boss's arm?

As a few have mentioned, even though it was stupid, 90 days seems a long time for that - am I the only one who thinks it might be a wellness violation covered up due to his PR stuff?

Was something maybe said as well as the grab? You can't really see Titus in the video I've seen, but Vince definitely reacts to something. Much as he's absolutely mental, he's a professional, and he's unlikely to lash out out of character when he knows the cameras are on him. Surely if Titus is just grabbing his arm to say something light-hearted, he wouldn't react like that.

Maybe he asked for a shot of Stephanie, or Roman Reigns. Maybe he said that he looked odd on the cover of Muscle and Fitness. Or maybe I'm wrong, and Vince's reaction to anyone touching him is to lash out and then suspend them for ages.

Edited by forameus