Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Read the results from last night's show and there's a couple of things in there that certainly raise eyebrows, most notably Zack Ryder beating Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens taking the pin during the six-man tag-team match. Seems a really strange way to build towards WrestleMania.

I caught a tiny bit of it this morning and thought the section between Shane McMahon and the Undertaker was pretty neat. Doesn't really explain why they're fighting and what's at stake but it was alright all the same.

HHH totally wins at Mania

I can see interference. HBK the most obvious on behalf of HHH and Dwayne for Roman.Looks like Trips about to win due interference from Shawn. Dwayne makes the save and Roman wins. RR celebration (to a chorus of boos) then attacks Dwayne cementing the heel turn we all want.

Guest bernardblack

The New Day are getting slightly annoying. Whether it's the face turn it not, it's getting stale....which is a shame.

Can't believe Ryder beat Jericho, is there anyone he won't job too?!

AJ Styles is irritating as f**k. Looks like a p***k too.

Phenomenal wrestler - shite human being,

Exactly why sky sports don't normally show it live, hopefully it means something would happen this week.

It isn't shown live, anywhere. Recorded on a Tuesday and shown worldwide on a Thursday.

The New Day are painfully awful viewing :lol:

You know nothing.

Because its kayfabe.  Little kids will be sitting at home just now panicking in case Taker loses.

I'm not a little kid!

That's my point! Those guys should be competing at the top not some diddy stable.

They're shite and with the exception of Rusev should all be fired. I think Barrett is leaving this year anyway, but Sheamus (bland as f**k) and Del Rio (the blandest of all) should follow him. There's still a chance to save Rusev though.

They're shite and with the exception of Rusev should all be fired. I think Barrett is leaving this year anyway, but Sheamus (bland as f**k) and Del Rio (the blandest of all) should follow him. There's still a chance to save Rusev though.

I disagree.  I think every single one of them, including Barrett who will probably leave, has the potential to be at the very least a solid member of the roster.  It's just this current gimmick has had absolutely no effort put into it whatsoever.  Rusev is definitely the one with the most potential, but if you treat Sheamus and Del Rio a bit better, not make them look like complete jobbers, they could do something.  LoN break up storyline?  Barrett leaves to start it, then Rusev, Sheamus and Del Rio battle in a Triple Threat.  Don't think that would be too bad a match.  Better than the shite they're doing now. 

I'm not a little kid!

Appreciate that but using a forced retirement situation or "loser leaves town" type deal has been part of wrestling booking probably longer than I've been alive.

We know the Taker could afford to just say "Who cares? I'm off" but that would be bad both in kayfabe terms and also would devalue WWE and Mania.

I disagree.  I think every single one of them, including Barrett who will probably leave, has the potential to be at the very least a solid member of the roster.  It's just this current gimmick has had absolutely no effort put into it whatsoever.  Rusev is definitely the one with the most potential, but if you treat Sheamus and Del Rio a bit better, not make them look like complete jobbers, they could do something.  LoN break up storyline?  Barrett leaves to start it, then Rusev, Sheamus and Del Rio battle in a Triple Threat.  Don't think that would be too bad a match.  Better than the shite they're doing now. 

Nah they ruined Barrett when they had Cena destroy all of the Nexus by himself (including jumping off the floor after being DDT'd on concrete then pinning and submitting two of them). Since then he's been flailing. Sheamus is just bland and I've never been a fan. Del Rio is one of the most boring wrestlers to have been around in the last few years and nothing will change that. He adds nothing.

Appreciate that but using a forced retirement situation or "loser leaves town" type deal has been part of wrestling booking probably longer than I've been alive.

We know the Taker could afford to just say "Who cares? I'm off" but that would be bad both in kayfabe terms and also would devalue WWE and Mania.

Aye I know all that, but in storyline terms I still don't understand why Taker has agreed to fight Shane in the first place, unless I've missed something?

Aye I know all that, but in storyline terms I still don't understand why Taker has agreed to fight Shane in the first place, unless I've missed something?

If he doesn't fight (or beat) Shane he is banned from future Wrestlemania's as the boss makes the rules.  Not quite sure how you could've missed that its been discussed at length on here.

If he doesn't fight (or beat) Shane he is banned from future Wrestlemania's as the boss makes the rules. Not quite sure how you could've missed that its been discussed at length on here.

Because this was bolted on at the end. It had already been a match for several weeks without the stipulation.