Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Only read the results and it sounds like a solid show but Wyatt Reigns alliance doesn't really make any sense at all unless they are going for a direction where the lines of face and heel aren't as clean cut and everyone dislikes and distrusts everyone regardless of status.

The Wyatts certainly strike me as such. That they'll fight faces or heels just happily.

Actually a reasonably enjoyable Raw for once. Storylines don't make a alot of sense but if you can ignore that then a decent show.

Yeah, I don't really mind when they are giving good talents reasonable lengths of time to put on high standard matches.

I dunno if it's a slightly sexist thing or what - but I just don't buy into the divas. And even with the quality increasing over the years, it's still used as a time for me to take a toilet break. I suppose it isn't helped that I think Ric Flair is an utter c**t of a human and I think Charlotte is partly being pushed because who her dad is.

Some of the matches are admittedly of higher quality than most matches on the Raw card - but I'm not one for 'classic' matches, it's all about the story for me and the woman's division haven't really ever delivered on that front. Not that it's the talents fault.

Why wouldn't you go to the toilet at one of the thousands of ad breaks ?

I don't watch it live and 9/10 times record it and have it playing in the background so it doesn't really apply admittedly!

That point in particular though was more reserved for PPV's (Well, 'main event shows' as it's probably better to refer to them as now that they're on the network.)

Edited by Ludo *1

then why wouldn't you pause it if you're on network?

Because as I said, I leave it running on in the background 9 times out of 10 but I watch PPV's live which doesn't have anything near the same amount of advert breaks and I also don't watch it alone - therefore pausing a PPV whilst I go for a piss isn't really a viable option.

Funny how last week JBL was trying to cover for Reigns being booed, "the night after Wrestlemania, the one night of the year the fans boo who they usually cheer, I love it Maggle!", then last night it's a defeated "a lot of people plain don't like him".  :lol:

There's no point in having Ric Flair on the show in his current role. He can't get physical with the women and he doesn't want to overshadow his daughter by eating up her promo time. That's if they let Naitch have a live mic at this point...

He's one of the greatest of all time and I just wish they gave him a better role. Have him get involved with another stable. Maybe manage Ziggler. Just something where he can use his talents.

Ludo should watch some NXT. The stories behind their women's matches are excellent.

There's no point in having Ric Flair on the show in his current role. He can't get physical with the women and he doesn't want to overshadow his daughter by eating up her promo time. That's if they let Naitch have a live mic at this point...

He's one of the greatest of all time and I just wish they gave him a better role. Have him get involved with another stable. Maybe manage Ziggler. Just something where he can use his talents.

Ludo should watch some NXT. The stories behind their women's matches are excellent.

Bet he's still trying his best backstage!

Why the need to even have him anywhere on TV? He's an absolute mess these days and adds nothing to the product.

Why the need to even have him anywhere on TV? He's an absolute mess these days and adds nothing to the product.

I fear that if they don't give him a role that carries at least some significance then he'll likely curl up and die somewhere. He's in a hell of a mess.