Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I haven't paid much attention to wwe recently, just popped in to this thread out of curiousity. So guys, what have i misse..

17 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Jinder Mahal is the WWE champion.

WHAT

HOW

I mean out of the 3mb, jinder goes on to be wwe champ and drew mcintyre is away?? Thats mental!

14 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

I haven't paid much attention to wwe recently, just popped in to this thread out of curiousity. So guys, what have i misse..

WHAT

HOW

I mean out of the 3mb, jinder goes on to be wwe champ and drew mcintyre is away?? Thats mental!

Drew's actually in NXT now. If anyone from 3MB was to be champ Jinder would have been bottom. But he's massively roided up since those days.

19 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Big Cass will be the guy assaulting Enzo won't he?

Could be, originally looked like it might be Titus & Apollo, then The Revival have shown up. Would be a bit of a waste if it is Big Cass, nobody wants to see that match. 

Guest bernardblack

That superman punch spot after the buckle bomb was beautiful, because they both sold each other's move. Plus it made me realise why I dislikeAmbrose. I swear he's taken a super kick then hit that stupid clothesline off the ropes and didn't sell the original kick

Feel like Samoa Joe has been given a subtle push and could see him scoring a pinfall victory over Rollins at Extreme Rules to A) have a suitable heavyweight against Lesnar as a stop gap to the inevitable Wrestlemania headline bout between Lesnar and Reigns and B) to even up his pinfall loss on PPV to Rollins.

15 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

We have a new contender for worst segment of all time. Whoever wrote this for Alexa should pack up their shit and f**k the f**k off.

That was just awful. No redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Wyatt is probably in with a decent chance of winning on Sunday.  After all, do they really want to waste either Reigns, Balor, Joe or - to a lesser extent - Rollins on just getting fed to Lesnar?  I'm presuming Strowman is up next at Summerslam for Lesnar, so having a guy they actually care about get put up and roundly beaten doesn't really do much.  With Wyatt they can have a match no-ones seen before, have him get absolutely pummeled, and move on from there.  Not saying that's what they should do, but could see it happening.

They'll be saving that for a bigger show.  Probably WM, or Summerslam if they go off the Strowman match.  I'm not as sold on it though, think that was made to look better because of the setting.  Huge crowd, Wrestlemania etc etc.  Definitely a good match, but that also owed to the Rollins cash-in.  

It looked amazing because the timing was superb. Lesnar was more brutal than usual when Reigns stiffed him big and it made everything even more dramatic than it was.

The match had me absolutely buzzing like f**k before Seth turned up to tip me over the edge.

Very true.  It's probably the best Reigns has looked with just being sent out there to hit and hit hard.  

Would actually be interesting to contrast the two matches when it eventually happens, particularly the situation each guy finds themselves in.  I think the reaction to Reigns was still quite vociferous back then after winning the Rumble, but now we're a couple of years down the line with very little changing.  Lesnar's contract may not get renewed, so he could be in a similar situation to his first match against Goldberg with people knowing he's going.  

What's the point in Reigns beating Taker at Mania then immediately getting battered, tipped over in an ambulance and nowhere near the title picture it appears now? What a waste of putting over someone in Takers last match, absolute waste.