Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Guest bernardblack

Why do WWE tweet stuff like that before what's arguably the biggest Raw of the year? Was buzzing for raw before that

Seeing speculation that this could be a short deal so as Reigns can win the title in front of a friendlier crowd.

EDIT: There's an MMA journalist, a decent one, now saying it's a two appearance deal. So aye, Roman Reigns wins at the Greatest Royal Rumble.

Edited by Mayor Wilkins III

4 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Given that it's on Sky Box Office, I'm assuming this is now a massive PPV.

Well it started as a glorified live event but given the publicity and the fact there's seven title matches on the card, they are likely to make it a big deal. 

Likely give the winner of the actual RR a title shot at Summerslam as well you'd imagine. Hopefully Samoa Joe. 

8 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

Seeing speculation that this could be a short deal so as Reigns can win the title in front of a friendlier crowd.

EDIT: There's an MMA journalist, a decent one, now saying it's a two appearance deal. So aye, Roman Reigns wins at the Greatest Royal Rumble.

After taking eleventeen hundred F5s, a gajillion German suplexes and losing his leg below the right knee. 

Why do WWE tweet stuff like that before what's arguably the biggest Raw of the year? Was buzzing for raw before that

Was thinking that myself, Normally I agree with them tweeting stuff to pull in ratings I.e. The Daniel Bryan one the other month.

But this is the biggest Raw of the year, there’s no need for them to try and pop ratings with a tweet like that. Leave something up to surprise.

Guest bernardblack
What a pile of shite this RAW has been. It's the hope that kills you.

It was very grim. I'm a fan of Reigns but his promo was just boring. He needs to take some time off or something, but that's never going to happen