Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

The key is always going to be how it translates to the actual product it's contained within.  The segment yesterday was very well done and probably wouldn't have looked out of place on a TV show or a movie in that genre.  But at some point all this stuff has to actually end up in the ring, and that's where latterly Bray Wyatt fell down.  Bo Dallas is probably better in the ring than he was, and he's surrounded by people that can go in some capacity.  If they keep it Wyatt Family-esque and stay away from the supernatural stuff, there's definitely a chance, but we'll see.

On 18/06/2024 at 23:27, DA Baracus said:

The Wyatt 6/Uncle Howdy stuff will be fucking pish

Even if it turns out that way, it has started in an absolutely fantastic manner.

They've gone into it in a direction I don't think anybody truly expected and I'm all in on it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Saw that. Weird decision, although I'm sure there's some boring reason behind it.  Maybe they're genuinely testing the waters to see if 2 hours works better for them.  Things are certainly better than they used to be with the product, but I still don't see any reason why they need to keep putting out 3 hour RAWs.  Smackdown is fine at 2, and Dynamite always fires in at a fair clip too.

16 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

The three hour thing was all about being able to cram in more advert breaks. Are they having ad breaks on Netflix?

Maybe not as many, but defo some. It’ll be Netflix testing the water for sports.