Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Aye, it was a good point on a nice and solid episode this week. Even as a Cena fan, I've always found Cena's goofy side to be cringeworthy, but I loved the Star Wars promo, and Jericho's reaction to it was brilliant, and he was better on the mic than he's been in a while.

Solid matches, even between Brodus and Show, and of course, Sid. So yeah, this is what I was talking about when I said that you keep watching because something will come along.

Aye, it was a good point on a nice and solid episode this week. Even as a Cena fan, I've always found Cena's goofy side to be cringeworthy, but I loved the Star Wars promo, and Jericho's reaction to it was brilliant, and he was better on the mic than he's been in a while.

Solid matches, even between Brodus and Show, and of course, Sid. So yeah, this is what I was talking about when I said that you keep watching because something will come along.

Agreed mate, im enjoying this episode so far, Just got to the Del Rio/Ziggler matchup

**Update**

Vickie in a one piece :barf :barf :barf

AJ in a two piece :wub:

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

Just watched Raw on Youtube. How could anyone like the Cena promo?! It was just awful. Aside from that though, it was a good show. Even the Cena segment was markedly better when Jericho came out and, in my view, totally ruled Cena on the mic. Although what the f**k is a 'bouncy house'?! (I know it's a bouncy castle, but come on, fucking bouncy house?!). Jericho was quite over as well, which was good. Good to see he was far more charismatic that he's been in a while. If he continues the rock star with an ego heel thing then I for one will be quite pleased.

Cena in MITB kind of worries me though. In fact I'm sick of Cena. I really just wish he'd f**k off now. He bores me on the mic, in the ring, and with the focus pretty much always on him in the main event, I really can't be arsed with him anyone. He's utterly stale. I know he brings in money etc but I don't give a shit; I just wish he'd f**k off. Or turn heel. Which I know won't happen either.

Oh and AJ, Kaitlyn and Layla were my favourties. Giggity.

Syd. Amusing. Would have been better if he cut a promo though. Sort of like this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulMU7nnlFo4

Edited by DA Baracus

His best one was a backstage segment with the rock from years ago, I'm sure someone will know which one it is and post it . I won't spoil the surprise for those who haven't seen it or don't remember

He's got a good few funny segments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UKOmobMaDo

Just me that thinks this AJ stuf is the absolute pits? I hate it. It's the only thing I can actually care about in the show, and even then it's in a very negative way. Sid was great though. And Layla is fantastic.

I agree

How awful was the Ziggler v Del Rio match? Jeezo, they both could've picked the clipboard up about 3 times each in a 15 second spell. Ha Ha.

Was cringing watching Del Rio try to scramble to the clipboard only to obviously push it toward Ziggler. Poorly executed, they could just have grabbed it at the same time and have Guerrero come out and call it a tie to set up the triple threat.

Just me that thinks this AJ stuf is the absolute pits? I hate it. It's the only thing I can actually care about in the show, and even then it's in a very negative way. Sid was great though. And Layla is fantastic.

I can't get into the AJ/Kane/Punk/D-Bry weird love square (???) either. However, we get to see plenty of AJ (my new favourite Diva), and now AJ and Layla (now my 2nd favourite Diva) one on one, although not in the way I'd have liked!!!

I can't get into the AJ/Kane/Punk/D-Bry weird love square (???) either. However, we get to see plenty of AJ (my new favourite Diva), and now AJ and Layla (now my 2nd favourite Diva) one on one, although not in the way I'd have liked!!!

I'm quite enjoying it, just because I have no fucking clue what she's up to. It's a mindfuck!

And yeah, that'd be a quality sextape.

Couldn't resist this brilliant Sid clip. This man must return, even if in a Ron Simmons 'DAMN' type role whereby he just walks around backstage shouting utter shit. The best thing about this clip is his fantastic acting skills.

"22.....22! Oh man! OH NO!"

Just watched Raw on Youtube. How could anyone like the Cena promo?! It was just awful. Aside from that though, it was a good show. Even the Cena segment was markedly better when Jericho came out and, in my view, totally ruled Cena on the mic. Although what the f**k is a 'bouncy house'?! (I know it's a bouncy castle, but come on, fucking bouncy house?!). Jericho was quite over as well, which was good. Good to see he was far more charismatic that he's been in a while. If he continues the rock star with an ego heel thing then I for one will be quite pleased.

Cena in MITB kind of worries me though. In fact I'm sick of Cena. I really just wish he'd f**k off now. He bores me on the mic, in the ring, and with the focus pretty much always on him in the main event, I really can't be arsed with him anyone. He's utterly stale. I know he brings in money etc but I don't give a shit; I just wish he'd f**k off. Or turn heel. Which I know won't happen either.

Oh and AJ, Kaitlyn and Layla were my favourties. Giggity.

Syd. Amusing. Would have been better if he cut a promo though. Sort of like this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulMU7nnlFo4