Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Sid looked in reasonable shape. Usually these types of returns see's a gut and saggy tits. But he seems to have kept himself in good knick. Take it he still wrestles?

Sid looked in reasonable shape. Usually these types of returns see's a gut and saggy tits. But he seems to have kept himself in good knick. Take it he still wrestles?

I believe Sid still regularly takes (and often no-shows) indy bookings.

I thought his cameo was great though for nostalgia reasons. Usually when they say legends are returning you get the usual ones rolled out such as "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, Mick Foley, Roddy Piper etc. Sid is a bit in a different direction and hopefully we get more of it over the coming weeks.

Spoiler for tonights returning legend:

UPDATE: According to Pwinsider.com, DDP was on flight 3355 that landed in Laredo earlier today.

ORIGINAL: The following was posted on Diamond Dallas Page's official Facebook page for DDP Yoga…

"I just talked to DDP and he said that he was on his way to Texas but wouldn't say why.."

Tonight's Raw takes place in Laredo, TX, and DDP has been rumored to be in talks for a WWE appearance.

Is it just me who finds the same set for Raw and Smackdown so boring?

It's dead low down as well with hardly any ramp. It's the same even at most PPVs and nobody does promos etc from them anymore. :(

Did Pie and Bov crash last night - normally there is at least 2 pages worth of RAW chat :unsure:

I enjoyed that episode

- Heath Slater picking up a win over Doink....he's the onnnnnnnnnne mannnnnnnn bannnnnnnnnnnnd!

- DDP Cameo

- Jericho/Bryan backstage segment/song

- Tyson Kidd beating Tensai

- Sin Cara getting a tanking

- AJ's face getting closer and closer to Eve's tits

- The main event was decent

Just watching Raw now. Cena really is the worst. Just what the f**k is a 'sewage baby'? What an utter, utter cretin.

Good to see DDP.

Tensai is already getting jobbed out. How predictable.

And AJ as referee for Punk/Bryan in the title match at MITB? Poor.

Edited by DA Baracus

And AJ as referee for Punk/Bryan in the title match at MITB? Poor.

Really? Surely it's the natural conclusion to the feud and the angle? She's featured so heavily in the feud that really, it'd be ridiculous if she wasn't involved in its conclusion, and as it looks like they might be setting up a feud between her and Eve, then I'd assume this'll be the end of the Punk v Bryan feud for now, probably with the winner facing Cena at Summerslam would be my guess.

Haven't seen Raw yet (just read the results and spoilers this morning), is it worth a watch when I get home from work?

Did Pie and Bov crash last night - normally there is at least 2 pages worth of RAW chat :unsure:

I enjoyed that episode

- Heath Slater picking up a win over Doink....he's the onnnnnnnnnne mannnnnnnn bannnnnnnnnnnnd!

- DDP Cameo

- Jericho/Bryan backstage segment/song

- Tyson Kidd beating Tensai

- Sin Cara getting a tanking

- AJ's face getting closer and closer to Eve's tits

- The main event was decent

Pretty much this. Tensai beating up Kidd after the match was shite though, they better not play the injury card and have him pull out.

Can definitely see Ziggler and Rhodes getting in that match now.

Yeah, that Jericho and Bryan backstage segment is one of the best segments for a while. Absolute gold. I was in tearing.

Teddy Long's tag match fetish is getting ridiculous though. AJ being put into Sheamus and Dolph's feud seemed a bit weird, I know she's had beef with Vicki but it just felt like shoehorning someone into the match just so Teddy could get another tag match.

I can only imagine Scotty Tunbridge's mark out when DDP's music hit laugh.gif

Jericho was excellent in last night's show, probably made it for me tbh. Rest of the episode was alright, tag team matches were ridiculous though, playa.

And as said what's been said already, really looking forward to SD MITB - Tyson Kidd and Damien Sandow are excellent inclusions.

Jericho was excellent in last night's show, probably made it for me tbh.

Yeah, that's the Jericho I want to see every week. Tremendous on the mic last night.

I liked the opening segment, I'm a sucker for those constant interruption bits though. Although Punk and Bryan disappeared a little too easily, Punk did his kick which may take Bryan out but Jericho only clotheslined Punk and he was out of the ring. At least if you're gonna do that then you need to have them each do their finisher to remove the wrestlers.