Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

They're not even hiding the fact that the WWE means f**k all anymorelaugh.gif. I don't really see what difference it make if John Cena is in the final match of a PPV or not. They have already bought the PPV, they're hardly going to phone up and cancel it because John Cena is on second last. It would actually look like the WWE was worth anything.

Ziggler was fantastic in his segment yet again, and it looks like they could be turning Jericho face. A Jericho/Ziggler feud could throw up some incredible matches. Obviously Ziggler was always going to get a huge pop. He owns a MITB brief case. They always do.

They're not even hiding the fact that the WWE means f**k all anymorelaugh.gif. I don't really see what difference it make if John Cena is in the final match of a PPV or not. They have already bought the PPV, they're hardly going to phone up and cancel it because John Cena is on second last. It would actually look like the WWE was worth anything.

Simply put, the thing Cena was competing for to earn a WWE title match was the main event. <_<

It's as if having the money in the bank briefcase was more prestigious than being the WWE champion. <_<

Cena to win next week, or someone will stop him from doing so when he has the match all but won and simply has to make the pin. Can't think who though. Rock will be there but it would make no sense for him to do it.

Get Rikishi back in full time and punt Brodus.

Rikishi looks exactly the same as when he left, He could easily be brought back for a regular schedule. I've enjoyed the 'ONE MAN BAAAND' Heath Slater recently. I wonder who'll be brought back for his mauling next week.

Watched RAW last night, actually thought it was alright.

1. I'm glad Punk has been removed from this AJ thing, it's a pitty they never just fizzled it out after the PPV. I think we all know what's happening next, a big WWE wedding on RAW one night for someone to ruin it all.

2. Cena cashing in on RAW next week, meh! Fucking MEH! Cena again will clean up, how exciting. I can only hope that Lesnar or Rock or even Big Show runs down and beats up Cena or something, he'll probably still kick out and win.

3. Once again Ziggler was brilliant, if he doesn't have a successful cash in then it's an absolute disgrace, no other person in WWE deserves it, as someone else said he was faultless.

4. Looks like a Y2J face turn eh? I wouldn't mind that, he deserves massive pops. Do you think with the whole 'your not good enough' stuff will mean that Y2J will come back and win a title?

5. Rikishi , YES YES YES and a fucking YES! Amazing to see the big man back it has to be said, he's hardly changed a bit!

Roll on next week chaps!

Watched RAW last night, actually thought it was alright.

1. I'm glad Punk has been removed from this AJ thing, it's a pitty they never just fizzled it out after the PPV. I think we all know what's happening next, a big WWE wedding on RAW one night for someone to ruin it all.

I think I forgot to mention it on here but AJ and Bryan get engaged WHILE IN Vegas but decide to wait until next week to get married? laugh.gif

It's surely only a matter of time before the match of Cena vs Everyone Else in WWE is made, with Cena winning easily of course. A precedent was set with him vs Nexus.

Of course the Undertaker may be looking for an opponent for the next Mania...

The way Raw set up there, I'm hopeful for the next few weeks and Summerslam. If they keep the feuds going the way they are then we could be getting potentially:

Triple H vs Brock Lesnar

WWE Title: John Cena vs CM Punk

Chris Jericho vs Dolph Ziggler

Rey Mysterio vs Alberto del Rio

Thats without the involvement of the World Heavyweight Champion, Intercontinental Champion and Daniel Bryan. Of course, it may not pan out that way but if it does then its shaping up to a good event as these all have potential to be very good spectacles.

I forgot to mention that I'm loving the 'ONE MAAAN BAAAAND' hats off to Slater, he's pulling off his role of getting battered off legends brilliantly.

I also forgot to mention that I was over the moon when Ryback came out for the match against Swagger only for him to do 3 power bombs which ended the match??? Why not let him just pick Swagger up and deliver his finisher with a pin? At least he seems to be finally moving up to your mid card haddies. I can't say I'm happy with the crowd encouraging this 'feed me more' nonsense, it's fucking horrendous patter!

The way Raw set up there, I'm hopeful for the next few weeks and Summerslam. If they keep the feuds going the way they are then we could be getting potentially:

Triple H vs Brock Lesnar

WWE Title: John Cena vs CM Punk

Chris Jericho vs Dolph Ziggler

Rey Mysterio vs Alberto del Rio

Thats without the involvement of the World Heavyweight Champion, Intercontinental Champion and Daniel Bryan. Of course, it may not pan out that way but if it does then its shaping up to a good event as these all have potential to be very good spectacles.

Something tells me CM Punk will be moving onto The Big Show after he costs him the title at next week's RAW, and Cena will face none other than The Rock.

I also forgot to mention that I was over the moon when Ryback came out for the match against Swagger only for him to do 3 power bombs which ended the match??? Why not let him just pick Swagger up and deliver his finisher with a pin?

I don't think the match actually got started. It does look a little silly when you can clearly see Swagger clasp his hands with Rybacks so he can pull him up.

Solid episode

Good to see Ryback finally getting a half-decent opponent- surely a rematch on the cards given the way it started (or rather, didn't)

I was thinking, though, when we had the Bryan/AJ proposal, "WHEN WILL SOMEONE PUT SOMEONE THROUGH A TABLE?"

Loads of fake tan and an unjustifiably high opinion of themselves- Eve and The Miz are the perfect couple

Mysterio v Del Rio & Ziggler v Jericho at Summerslam I take it, then?

Roll on 1000, although I hope the extra hour isn't just going to be folk on this Tout thing