Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

That Cena match is everything that is wrong with WWE. Ziggler should be made to look like a star but instead he gets shat on. Terrible

I missed Raw last night. They didn't do the same god damn thing did they? Supercena takes 4 finishers, kicks out, beats Ziggler with one?

What's the fucking logic to that?

What's the fucking point of Cena?! We all know that unless there's some outside interference, he'll win. He usually wins when there is outside interference anyway. He destroys the credibility of his opponents by smashing out of their every move, usually numerous times, including their finishing move. Everytime he 'overcomes the odds'. It's boring and pointless. As has been pointed out previously, the point of outside interference is to allow the heel to pick up the win whilst letting the face stay strong, yet with Cena even this goes out the window and it just gives SuperCena more folk to clumsily plow through. The last time he cleanly lost a one on one match was to The Rock, but that was a special occasion that will most likely be repeated. When was the last time Cena cleanly lost a one on one match before that?

And yes, I know he sells tons of merchandise etc.

Edited by DA Baracus

What's the fucking point of Cena?!

yes, I know he sells tons of merchandise etc.

Well that saves me a lot of bother.

The way he's booked in matches is extreme bizzaro world stuff though. At least the Lesnar one didn't do too much harm because Lesnar looked absolutely astonishing for 30 minutes before it happened, and it was two MASSIVE moves that toppled him.

I can't think of the many times that he cleanly lost a match. Sheamus in the tables match might be the last time. People like Umaga, Alberto Del Rio have been made to look stronger than most in victory, but didn't get a proper clean win.