Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Why does the title belt have to be chunky with diamonds? why does it have to be a bling belt? Whats wrong with a thin plate covered in beautiful engraving and some colour?

new-wwe-title.png?w=722&h=505

That is fucking awful!

OVW_Heavyweight_Championship.jpg

The OVW title design, in many ways a homage to the greatest belt, the title turing the attitide era. Now thats a fucking amazing looking belt

OVW_Heavyweight_Championship.jpg

The OVW title design, in many ways a homage to the greatest belt, the title turing the attitide era. Now thats a fucking amazing looking belt

That belt is hideous. The big eagle on it ruins it.

edit: the new belt isn't great. It's better than the spinner belt though, at least it doesn't say "CHAMP" on the front of it. Nor is it a belt made specifically for one guy, although it does have those bulls on the strap, I can see those being removed when The Rock loses it in 7 weeks.

Edited by forehead7

Did anyone else feel last night it was almost a sign that John Cena's 'reign' over the WWE Universe is coming to a close?

Just with the new belt being introduced, Rock sayin the spinner crap was first brought in by 'one of the greatest ever' - Cena, just kinda tryin to cement him in the past.
Punk challenging him and asking him to walk away, then at the end it was technically Punk & Rock looking at each other with Cena laid out and the spinner just threw away.

Or was i just too tired last night and over thinking it.

Did anyone else think that Punk/Rock/Cena looked ever more likely after that? I can't believe they'd even contemplate it, but it looks like they might.

They might have to. The way I'm assuming it's being looked at is it gives them one more full week to find out if 'Taker is good to go or not. If he is, you have Cena win one way or another and find a way of booking Punk v Taker. If he isn't, they could have some kind of dodgy finish to set-up a triple threat, as without Taker, Punk pretty much has nothing if they go with Cena v Rock and Brock v Triple H singles matches as I'd imagine they will, and they certainly can't have one of their biggest stars, the man who has just held the WWE title for 430+ days, floundering around not really doing anything at Wrestlemania, so a Triple Threat would make perfect sense, especially as it ties in to the fact Punk had Rock beat several times on Sunday too.