Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Dibiase knew how to execute a move. Even a normal Suplex from him always looked wonderful.

I think only Barry Windham has ever come close to him as far as making absolutely anything look great goes.

People did crazy stuff back in the day. That's why so many of them are mangled. I'd wager a lot of today's WWE stars will have a much better life when they're done.

I'm no wrestling historian, but the stuff of old seems quite tame compared to some of the stuff they pull out these days.

Probably on the indy scene you'd be right, but there was a lot more high impact stuff then.

Must be particularly good for the likes of Daniel Bryan, CM Punk and El Generico, who's styles, while not as dangerous as some, involved some crazy goings on.

Is that John Cena?

It's certainly not Cena taking that piledriver on the outside, look at the smoothness that he makes it back into the ring to break the countout. Just makes it in without breaking the fact he's just taken a big move on the floor.

I know its Smackdown; but I'm a touch disappointed by the Del Rio - Swagger feud.

Every week can be summed up thusly;

Colter: "DEY TOOK OUR JERRRRBS"

Swagger: "WE. THE PEOPLE"

Del Rio: "You are a bad man!"

Which is a shame, because I like the Colter character as a mouthpiece to Swagger and really think they could do more with this than just have Colter and Swagger coming out every week, going "DEY TOOK OUR JERRRRBS" and then Del Rio coming out to interrupt.

Saying that - I did miss Smackdown on Friday. But I assume it was more of the same?

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Old School edition of RAW tonight ... so let me guess ...

- Piper's Pit

- Sgt Slaughter appearance

- Hacksaw Jim Duggan match

- JR on commentary for one match

- Ron Simmons "DAMN" moment

- Bret Hart bigging up some other wrestler

- Mean Gene to announce for one match

Fairly standard.

- Ron Simmons "DAMN" moment

They should have him, Mark Henry, D'Lo Brown, The Godfather and Ahmed Johnson and come down and kick f**k out of Cena while he's doing a promo with The Rock. Faarooq appearances need more Nation of Domination.