Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

On watching back it has to be said Cena was actually good, he played the crowd very well on the night.

He seems to be thriving in the reaction he gets now, whereas before i don't think he was ever really sure how he was supposed to act towards them.

He's really grown on me recently.

I bought it.

I think Fandango's pretty strong showing at Mania went a long way to turn opinions. I seen it as his second opportunity to impress me, and he did that.

Edited by DomDom

Listening to this in the hope I'll hear Fandango. There's some absolutely shite music getting released.

Gash isn't it? Fandango won't be on, would have been played by now. Sunday has a real chance though.

This thing at number one sounds like something you'd be dancing to in 1993.

'number 10' the perfect position for ding dong.

Disappointed no Fandango. Did they just ignore it or is it only sailing the iTunes chart, not the full chart?

Don't know how that shit works these days.

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead is number 2 on my iTunes. :unsure2:

Pretty sure iTunes only shows the sales for the last 24 hours. So it'll need to do some decent numbers before Saturday night to get in. I'll be buying it tomorrow.