Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Just read this; "While Daniel Bryan is still slated to face John Cena for the WWE Title at Sumerslam, there is a late push for a Cena vs. Mark Henry vs. Ryback feud for the pay-per-view.

The feeling is that this would allow the company to capitalize on Henry's momentum following his retirement shenanigans".

I hope they decide against the triple threat match, it sounds awful.. Henry deserves his WWE title match so give him his shot at MITB and have Bryan face Cena at Summerslam.

Wow - this must be the first time in years that there hasn't been a single post on Raw either last night or this morning :o

Fell asleep during the first match last night, woke up again during the Kaitlyn match.

A quick squint on here to see if i'd missed anything decent and the silence was enough to make me just switch off. Will catch up tonight.

Ha ha.

Any new faces are fine by me, but they did this with Fandango too and barring a couple of nights he's proven to be a dud (which I don't blame him for at all).

Give them a couple of vignettes, a promo and then get them out to destroy 3MB or something.

Ha ha.

Any new faces are fine by me, but they did this with Fandango too and barring a couple of nights he's proven to be a dud (which I don't blame him for at all).

Give them a couple of vignettes, a promo and then get them out to destroy 3MB or something.

Yeah, dragging it out isn't great. I'm interested to see where they go with it. I'd imagine they'll turn The Shield and have them go against them but then what? They'll have the exact same problem they had with the Shield - there's simply not enough 3 man teams that can actually provide a challenge. It's even worse after The Shield have beaten a whole bunch of guys.

Not unless Bray doesn't wrestle and just sort of acts as a manager and the mouthpiece and lets the two guys wrestle, then they could just be a tag team. I have no idea about the two guys abilities (I recall someone, my brother I think, saying they were a bit meh) and more importantly if they're better than Bray.

Yeah, dragging it out isn't great. I'm interested to see where they go with it. I'd imagine they'll turn The Shield and have them go against them but then what? They'll have the exact same problem they had with the Shield - there's simply not enough 3 man teams that can actually provide a challenge. It's even worse after The Shield have beaten a whole bunch of guys.

Not unless Bray doesn't wrestle and just sort of acts as a manager and the mouthpiece and lets the two guys wrestle, then they could just be a tag team. I have no idea about the two guys abilities (I recall someone, my brother I think, saying they were a bit meh) and more importantly if they're better than Bray.

I think the Shield will split shortly to be honest. Ambrose is the fall guy too much at the moment and I think he's going to be moving out on his own soon.

I don't imagie Bray Wyatt will wrestle, and I don't see The Shield turning either. They've got unfinished business with The Undertaker for a start, and Dean Ambrose is an absolutely dreadful babyface, as is Seth Rollins. There's no reason to turn them.

I don't imagie Bray Wyatt will wrestle, and I don't see The Shield turning either. They've got unfinished business with The Undertaker for a start, and Dean Ambrose is an absolutely dreadful babyface, as is Seth Rollins. There's no reason to turn them.

I don't think they will turn them, I think they will split them soon.

Why does anyone think Bray Wyatt won't wrestle? By all accounts he's very highly thought of for his in-ring ability.

I'd imagine he'll be a singles wrestler for the most part with Rowan and Harper in being a tag-team and interfering in Wyatt's matches!

Why does anyone think Bray Wyatt won't wrestle? By all accounts he's very highly thought of for his in-ring ability.

I'd imagine he'll be a singles wrestler for the most part with Rowan and Harper in being a tag-team and interfering in Wyatt's matches!

Bray Wyatt just looks like a non-wrestler, and has the ability to talk. He has two big b*****ds who can do all of his work for him. I think it's a recipe for success. And obviously the time will come when someone wants to get their hands on him, and then we realise at that point that he's actually a hard b*****d.

He's done a wonderful job of transforming himself. I thought he looked excellent before, but under this new guise, he's proving what many already knew. He's no mug.