Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Does anyone think we'll see HBK in action at Wrestlemania? I thought he'd be true to his word but it seems as though they're setting him up for something.

Wouldn't be surprised there was a tag team match with HHH and HBK vs Punk and Bryan. I'd be quite happy with that

HBK to come out from under the ring at the Royal Rumble eliminate Bryan and set up Wrestlemania match with them.

Punk v Orton for the title WM. Punks playing the old Austin role against the Authority/Corporation.

I think after they matches we are going to see Lesnar v Undertaker or Cena v Taker and the streak will end but that would leave Cena or Lesnar out the picture so I would go Lesnar v Taker and Cena v Hogan.

HBK to come out from under the ring at the Royal Rumble eliminate Bryan and set up Wrestlemania match with them.

Punk v Orton for the title WM. Punks playing the old Austin role against the Authority/Corporation.

I think after they matches we are going to see Lesnar v Undertaker or Cena v Taker and the streak will end but that would leave Cena or Lesnar out the picture so I would go Lesnar v Taker and Cena v Hogan.

The streak will never end.

I can't stand Hogan. Think he will return, maybe as host like the rock was a couple of years ago. The streak will never end and neither is should. The problem is making someone credible who the fans think May break the streak, Cena is the only option IMO. I believe they will do Taker v Lesnar at mania but it's obvious no matter how much they build it Taker will win. They have killed Lesnar with loses to Cena n HHH.

I can't stand Hogan. Think he will return, maybe as host like the rock was a couple of years ago. The streak will never end and neither is should. The problem is making someone credible who the fans think May break the streak, Cena is the only option IMO. I believe they will do Taker v Lesnar at mania but it's obvious no matter how much they build it Taker will win. They have killed Lesnar with loses to Cena n HHH.

I read last night that Lesnar is going to fight Ryback and Taker loses the straka to Roman Reigns. Being the Rocks cousin it might just happen.

Edited by Colgan

If someone like Reigns ends the streak, they have to push him as a monster for the rest of his career. There is absolutely no point in ending what is effectively a 22 year push if you are going to job the guy out to Santino Marella 6 months later.

I don't think they have built Reigns enough for him to be even close to ending the streak this year. FFS, Punk beat him and his two mates in a 3-on-1 on Sunday, and now we're expected to believe he can beat the Undertaker at WrestleMania?

If the streak ends (and I don't think it should), it has to be to one of the big guns. HHH didn't beat him, nor did HBK. The only credible ones for me would be The Rock or Cena, and I don't think either of them would do it either.

Colgan, on 20 Dec 2013 - 10:37, said:

I think it will. And with it the career. It's too big an opportunity for the WWE not to cash in on.

Streak only matters if takers about. If not it will end like all good streaks.

The streak will never be broken and it certainly won't be someone like Roman Reigns as talented as he is. Taker's final match will be billed as such, there's too much money at stake for it not to be billed as 'Undertaker's Last Ever Match' and he will win.

Don't know why folk think they'd give the streak away to a part timer like The Rock, or to a already top level guy with not a lot of miles left in the clock in Cena!?

Someone like Reigns is exactly who they WILL give it to. Talking like it's some kind of curse when it's the most unique star-making opportunity they have is nonsense.

You really think they'd be too scared to give it to a Reigns because they're not confident in their ability to keep booking him strong afterwards?

The streak is their one opportunity to make someone an megastar, just because Reigns lost to Punk in 2013 doesn't mean he can't be built to look strong and be a threat to the streak in 2014/2015. They are already beginning to book his spear as devastating this past month. Taking out an entire team at SS with it. The signs are there.

Edited by Christophe

I don't think they have built Reigns enough for him to be even close to ending the streak this year. FFS, Punk beat him and his two mates in a 3-on-1 on Sunday, and now we're expected to believe he can beat the Undertaker at WrestleMania?

Reigns is sufficiently built to take it, the Punk loss wasn't clean so that's not a job. (and Reign effectively won that match for Punk, too!)

I agree with Christophe that if the streak is beaten then it would go to someone up and coming to push them. Giving it to someone like Cena is stupid and would only serve to make people hate him more. Giving it to someone like Rock would be utterly pointless, same with Lesnar.

I would have to think at this point that its Taker's decision though and if he feels there's no one worthy in the next two/three years when he does call it a day then it won't be ended. Double buried alive finish with Kane is how I hope they go out.