Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

The folk watching it live baffles me too. about 48 minutes of the 3 hour show is adverts. Then you have your pishy segments that you can skip through when you record it.

I always watch it the next day or the Wednesday and can probably watch it in about an hour and a half due to the bits I find unwatchable. Will probably stop watching altogether after Wrestlemania if I'm not happy with the way it goes.

Think The Shield facing Kane and the NAO is a good move. Guaranteed decent match at Mania with 3 strong workers allowing The Shield to gain that bit more exposure, bit more experience on the big stage and develop that little bit further. Far too much is rushed in the WWE these days (Except Bryan's run that's for sure) for an audience that want instant results rather than allowing stuff to simmer and build into something bigger and better.

I watch Raw in 40 minutes no bother.

Same here. Download it, skip the large amount of shite and wait for the Cesaro, Shield and Wyatts matches. Maybe some Steph promos too. Other than that it's pish.

Same here. Download it, skip the large amount of shite and wait for the Cesaro, Shield and Wyatts matches. Maybe some Steph promos too. Other than that it's pish.

This is the exact same thing I do, normally catch Dolph, the opening promos and the others thou mentioned above.

Why aren't they making Lesnar look a legit threat? I know he was never going to win, but at least make it look likely...

The Shield facing NAO and Kane is not good. They won't be able to carry them. 140 year old the three of them added together are :unsure:

Waffelz, on 27 Mar 2014 - 03:55, said:

Why aren't they making Lesnar look a legit threat? I know he was never going to win, but at least make it look likely...

The Shield facing NAO and Kane is not good. They won't be able to carry them. 140 year old the three of them added together are :unsure:

Carry them? Road Dogg and Billy Gunn have been putting in very good matches when asked and Kane's always a solid performer even if he's been unspectacular the last few years. If The Shield can't shine in the match then they don't deserve the hype to be honest. Three excellent workers who'll breeze through the match.

I suspect we'll see Lesnar beat-down the Undertaker on the last Raw before Wrestlemania. The old get the upper hand on TV then lose on the PPV routine.

The Lesnar/Undertaker thing is just complete bollocks in all honesty next to zero build up and not even one iota of doubt who the winner is.

Is Undertaker just going to keep coming back between the Rumble and Mania, pick a random opponent and win until he dies?

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Carry them? Road Dogg and Billy Gunn have been putting in very good matches when asked and Kane's always a solid performer even if he's been unspectacular the last few years. If The Shield can't shine in the match then they don't deserve the hype to be honest. Three excellent workers who'll breeze through the match.

I agree, their matches with the Usos were good enough and Kane can still go in the ring. With it being a threeway, they can switch out enough that fitness will be less of a problem than it was in their other matches. They looked fine in the PPV match they had but then they wrestled the night after on Raw and looked pretty gassed.

It'll be a great match. They should be wrestling the Wyatts but this match will still be good.

Is Undertaker just going to keep coming back between the Rumble and Mania, pick a random opponent and win until he dies?

The problem is that the streak is so legendary that even if WWE/Taker wanted someone to break it, would someone take it?

Personally, I'd give it to Bray Wyatt next year.

The problem is that the streak is so legendary that even if WWE/Taker wanted someone to break it, would someone take it?

Personally, I'd give it to Bray Wyatt next year.

I'd have thought the plan would be him fighting Cena for 25-0 in a few years, and then call it a day after that. Of course that would be gambling that his body is still in one piece then.

Neilly, on 27 Mar 2014 - 12:56, said:

The Lesnar/Undertaker thing is just complete bollocks in all honesty next to zero build up and not even one iota of doubt who the winner is.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Think you're being harsh there. For the past 5-6 year, Taker has guaranteed a 5 star match every Mania. Regardless of the build up, I think they'll tell one hell of a story in the ring.

You what?! NAO have been awful in their return.

Waffelz, on 27 Mar 2014 - 23:47, said:

You what?! NAO have been awful in their return.

Billy Gunn can still go as if he's never been away. You can see Road Dogg's age and life is catching up with him pretty damn quickly, but he's still able to churn out decent performances whilst he's in a tag team.

Billy Gunn can still go as if he's never been away. You can see Road Dogg's age and life is catching up with him pretty damn quickly, but he's still able to churn out decent performances whilst he's in a tag team.

Eh what?

Even Road Dogg constantly makes reference to the fact the Billy Gunn runs out of steam quicker than Batista!