Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Bray has to go over clean to make up for last week.

Barrett to go over just to job against Sheamus.

Pretty sure Bray will get his moment at Extreme Rules. What next for Cena though? Continue being a happy clappy I'm the main man pish? Please just turn heel. Don't care about the wee kids they are all like 6/7 year old. They've not had to endure the same routine for nearly his whole career. Time for change or fly down to mid card imo.

Extreme Rules already looking like it will be quality.

Winner of the I.C. tournament (let it be Cesaro!) vs Big E for the I.C. title

Usos vs Rybaxel for the tag titles

Evolution vs The Shield

Cena vs Wyatt in a cage

Bryan vs Kane for the title

Doubt Cena will ever turn heel, he does far too much 'good story' stuff for the WWE with Make-A-Wish, the Military and the younger fans for them to risk all that and have him turn full heel.

Hope Cesaro gets treated for the superb wrestler he actually is. They seem tempted to go down the 'look he can lift big fat c***s!' route at the moment and it sells him way short. Technically he is a fantastic wrestler (his 2/3 falls match against Sami Zayn is still my match of the year) and I hope they actually show this soon.

The crowds were just loving him over the weekend. He is so over right now it'd be foolish not to move him up the card. If not straight to the main event scene, which would be a stretch right now, they have a strong enough mid card to make the IC belt relevant again. Guys like Barrett, Cesaro, Ziggler, Swagger, Sandow, Rhodes and possibly even Sheamus though I think he's pish, all good enough to make winning the IC a legit big thing again.

Good shout, GiGi! What a guy.