Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Nothing to get excited about on this show. Maybe call it a night.

Huh? That was one of the best shows they've done in the last decade.

The bad news for Barrett is that Raw isn't in England every week.

Not really. Americans were pretty mad for a bit of BNB as well. On our last hurrah party on Bourbon St on Monday night I cut a BNB promo in the pub (:lol:) (there were others, yes it's still fuckin ridiculous) and ended up not buying any of my drinks for the remainder of what I remember of the night the yanks loved it so much!

I'm really happy right now that Cesaro and Barrett are likely to be getting big pushes in the near future. Both of them have insane potential.

Also, I got a picture with big Wade himself after drinking alongside he, Ryback and Curtis Axel in a pub. Best. Mania. Ever.

When I posted it was just about coming up for half way. It was slow and just felt like every other Raw. But as soon as I posted it. RVD came out. Then there was Paige, BNB & it all just rolled on from there. Worked out in the end.

Not really. Americans were pretty mad for a bit of BNB as well. On our last hurrah party on Bourbon St on Monday night I cut a BNB promo in the pub ( :lol:) (there were others, yes it's still fuckin ridiculous) and ended up not buying any of my drinks for the remainder of what I remember of the night the yanks loved it so much!

I'm really happy right now that Cesaro and Barrett are likely to be getting big pushes in the near future. Both of them have insane potential.

Also, I got a picture with big Wade himself after drinking alongside he, Ryback and Curtis Axel in a pub. Best. Mania. Ever.

The pictures from Mania and stories from UKFF look class, wrestlers getting on it in Bourbon Street with the fans in the build up to it and having a class time. I'm looking at going for Mania 32. Did you do one of the packages?

The pictures from Mania and stories from UKFF look class, wrestlers getting on it in Bourbon Street with the fans in the build up to it and having a class time. I'm looking at going for Mania 32. Did you do one of the packages?

Nah man just booked up with some mates, got everything separately. But who needs Axxess or whatever it's called when you can just go up to Ryback in a pub and shout 'Goooldberg!' in his face? He was loving it as well. Same with Axel, playing heel in at the bar.

Also saw Kane, Big Show, Kofi, Lilian Garcia :wub: Mad Braddox, Paige, Sheamus, Sandow and I fell into the Ascension guys while I was rubbered. They didn't batter me which was pretty cool of them.

New Orleans is the best place for a party I've ever been.

The crowds were just loving him over the weekend. He is so over right now it'd be foolish not to move him up the card. If not straight to the main event scene, which would be a stretch right now, they have a strong enough mid card to make the IC belt relevant again. Guys like Barrett, Cesaro, Ziggler, Swagger, Sandow, Rhodes and possibly even Sheamus though I think he's pish, all good enough to make winning the IC a legit big thing again.

Could be the stepping stone to the big time these guys need right now because Punk is gone, Cena won't have too much longer left at the top you'd feel, Batista won't last long, Lesnar won't last long and who do you have to fill these guys' shoes? That's hopefully where guys like Roman Reigns, Cesaro (especially with Heyman) and Barrett will come in. Sadly it's probably too late for Ziggler or Sandow to make it there.

Sadly it's probably too late for Ziggler or Sandow to make it there.

Ziggler could get back there, he still gets great pops with the hot crowds and he's fantastic in the ring so he can still show that he's fantastic.

Sandow, as much as I like him, isn't a great wrestler. He's great on the mic but since he's a jobber, he's not gonna get to show that very often so he's probably doomed.

Sandow's only 31 think it's far too early to write him off. He still has 3-4 years to make an impact. Ziggler really needs to breakthrough within the next year or so and he's certainly got the talent to do so, it's just whether or not he gets the push that's required.

Maybe. Ziggler has it in him to get another good run to the top but it depends how they book him over the next year or two.

Actually add to the above that Undertaker is pretty much finished and so is Triple H and there's another two big slots to fill.

Still think there is plenty more to come for HHH. You'd imagine Brock Lesnar will be sticking around for a long while yet. Surely they wouldn't give Lesnar the streak if there was no plan for him to do anything with it. Can see him being around the majority of the time running through to next Mania. Lesnar will surely get a crack at Bryan for the title at some point. Wouldn't be surprised if there is a Lesnar vs Cesaro to see who is Heyman's top guy.

Anyway, all is going well so far in 2014. Bring on Extreme Rules!