Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Shameless plug Alert!

As most of you will have seen - I run the wrestling manager fantasy league thing on here!

For anyone who doesn't compete in it - we are accepting new players from now! Points will start after Summerslam and importantly - everyone is starting off with new teams and at zero points so don't worry. We currently have 24 players in 4 leagues, would be great to get even more.

All the details are in the opening post below which I have updated

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/213107-wwe-wrestling-manager-2014/

I'm back on the wrestling scene again after taking a break from it, sign me up!

No cena again tonight?

Or Brock apparently, who has pre-recorded a segment for tonight. Are this pair due to be in the same place at all before SS? I'd heard Cena was due to miss the final 2 Raw's beforehand, which is tonight and next week.

Really growing tired of Roman Reigns at the moment. When building a character why does the WWE have to force everything these days? A character develops naturally, they hi-jack it, give the wrestler a confinement of about 5-6 moves and start ramming him at people's throats. They done it with John Cena, it started happening with Daniel Bryan nearer the end of his stint before he got injured and now Reigns. Nothing ever really feels natural these days.

Who says Brock can't talk;

Think that's brilliant. By all three guys. Brock's line about Fruity Pebbles was quality.

Brock's always great with these kinds of things. Was the same with the first Cena rivalry as well. It's when he gets the live mic that it all falls to shit.

I think I seen Heath beat Doink the Clown once....

Wasn't the worst Raw, started well with a couple of decent matches.

Is Kane turning face again? They seem to change him every few months. Is he off to promote his movie maybe?

Brock-Cena video package was top notch as always. Good way to protect their headline match considering neither was present. Really hope Brock wins this but that'd be very hypocritical of me as I wasn't happy when the Rock beat CM Punk.

Stephanie-Brie ending Raw again. Do they really think that's what the people want? Segment wasn't the worst, granted, and Stephanie was good throughout. There was no need for it to headline again though. I'm expecting Nikki to turn against Brie at some point.

Looking forward to Rollins vs Ambrose.

Although Ambrose has chosen a Lumberjack Match for the stipulation. I was hoping for a street fight or a cage match.

Also, where's Sheamus?

Edited by LAGer