Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Thought that was a terrible episode of Raw, only saved by the ending.

The carry on from Tensai, Khali and the womens match lasted longer than a match involving Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan & Chris Jericho. Even the commentators were apologetic over it.

I'd forgotten how well Vince can sell a finisher. Maybe he should give Cena a few tips. <_<

If Vince wasn't so old, he'd probably have faced Cena in a match by now.

And would have looked the better wrestler.

You're fucking kidding, right?

The 'new' one is the classic IC belt that was used until about 1999, the best looking belt in WWF/WWE history. Re-introducing it is the one and only thing they have done correctly with regards to the belts in the last few years.

have to disagree this is much nicer IMO

intercontinenatlsmackdown.jpg

It's mental how at 42, Jericho is in the best shape of his life. Has McMahon perhaps had a word with him?

That phrase gets used too often. There's no chance that he's in better shape than the late 90s/early 00s. He's in very good shape considering he's 42 (which surprised me) but past his peak.

It's mental how at 42, Jericho is in the best shape of his life. Has McMahon perhaps had a word with him?

That phrase gets used too often. There's no chance that he's in better shape than the late 90s/early 00s. He's in very good shape considering he's 42 (which surprised me) but past his peak.

Does he not do the DDP Yoga, which is supposed to be very good for you?

Sounds like a pretty good Raw, worth catching up with aye? Heard the Jericho - Punk match was outstanding.