Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

The best racist moment was Kurt Angle.

"I just plain don't like black people."

I remember in the TNA weekly PPV days, Road Dogg had a comedy segment where he'd go around backstage interviewing people, and after complimenting R-Truth on being the first black wrestler to hold the NWA World Heavyweight title, asked him "so, just what is it with you people and fried chicken?". :lol:

Edited by RB-Scotland

Just a thought (more a hope than anything)....does anyone else think with Punk stealing the title from the Rock that maybe he'll come out with another title and a new design?

That was my first thought too, but I think it'd be a pretty crap way to introduce a new title.

Just a thought (more a hope than anything)....does anyone else think with Punk stealing the title from the Rock that maybe he'll come out with another title and a new design?

No.

WWE like the title belt as it is, and they won't change it. It's the standard "heel steals belt" storyline.

No.

WWE like the title belt as it is, and they won't change it. It's the standard "heel steals belt" storyline.

What was their reason for getting rid of the eagle title in the first place out of interest? I had lapsed at that point. The spinner title is dire, as are most titles that are designed for one character in mind.

Except from the Million Dollar title, that was ace.

What was their reason for getting rid of the eagle title in the first place out of interest? I had lapsed at that point. The spinner title is dire, as are most titles that are designed for one character in mind.

The eagles disappeared when the undisputed title came along.

No.

Cena won the wwe title at 21 and debuted the bling spinner to fit in with his rapper gimmick. After he lost it the wwe planned to change it to a new design or back to the old one. However the belt was massively popular at the time with sales, so they decided to keep it and milk the market dry. I think it worked anyway... Because no one likes it anymore

That Rock promo was proper shit, he's getting into Cena territory with them these days. Really boring last night. The canned-laughter from Cole and Lawler is just embarrassing.

Was actually just going to comment on this until I read your comment, spot on. Personally I don't find The Rock all that funny. Sure he's built up a repuation as having good mic skills over the years & back in the day his catch phrases were original & new. Nowadays they are becoming a bit shite if you ask me & the story about getting in the car and driving ''The Rock got in the car and The Rock drove down broadway'' or whatever the f*ck he said was building up to just being the usual crowd pleasing, looking for a cheer, pish. While that's going on you can hear wee sniggers and the odd ''ho ho ho, he he he'', ''oh man he's funny'', sucking up his arse type comments from Lawler & Cole. Starting to do my tits right in.

Thought that was a poor Raw for the last one before a PPV, although I suppose they did what they had to do by setting up a bit of suspence before Sunday with the Punk/Rock facing off at the end, Ryback, Cena & Sheamus getting one over on The Shield in a similar fashion to how they usually attack folk. Disappointed Ziggler won't be in a Chamber match but we may see the briefcase being cashed in if this is the case.

Taking Monday off work to sit up & watch this on Sunday, hopefully it won't be a wasted annual leave & we get a decent show.