Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

They could have had Ryder turn heel after Kane was attacking him to get to cena last year.

Would have been a major shake up & he wouldn't be where he is now.

Daniel will be the wwe champion this time next year

This is way out there - but I fancy the WHC to be Big E Langston by the end of Mania.

Fancy Dolph to cash in and win the belt, AJ to screw him and E to take the belt off him. I know that doesn't make sense but AJ was the GM when Dolph won MITB I think so wouldn't be surprised to find some clause in the contract storyline. Dolph to turn face and a (short lived) rivalry between those two.

Either that, or Dolph cashes in, loses his chance due to AJ - goes crazy at AJ and Big E steps in.

Edited by Dindeleux

On the subject of Ryder, he was mercilessly buried by Matt Striker on this week's Superstars. It seemed to go a lot further than Striker just being heelish and he went out of his way to point out that his JTG is a more talented guy who quietly gets on with things, despite never being pushed. You have to wonder if that was Vince's way of telling Ryder to stop his pissing and moaning?

FWIW, I think Ryder is average and nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. The two Robbies in TNA did the whole Jersey Shore thing far better than Ryder ever did.

This is way out there - but I fancy the WHC to be Big E Langston by the end of Mania.

Fancy Dolph to cash in and win the belt, AJ to screw him and E to take the belt off him. I know that doesn't make sense but AJ was the GM when Dolph won MITB I think so wouldn't be surprised to find some clause in the contract storyline. Dolph to turn face and a (short lived) rivalry between those two.

Either that, or Dolph cashes in, loses his chance due to AJ - goes crazy at AJ and Big E steps in.

Big E Langston ticks some boxes for WWE. I want to see him get some time in the ring though. Ryback has improved because he has been given longer and longer matches, plus he spent a LONG time in FCW/NXT to help him along. Big E Langston needs to be given a wealth of opponents and he'll turn into something worthwhile.

Untill then, they need to keep him away from main events.

On the subject of Ryder, he was mercilessly buried by Matt Striker on this week's Superstars. It seemed to go a lot further than Striker just being heelish and he went out of his way to point out that his JTG is a more talented guy who quietly gets on with things, despite never being pushed. You have to wonder if that was Vince's way of telling Ryder to stop his pissing and moaning?

FWIW, I think Ryder is average and nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. The two Robbies in TNA did the whole Jersey Shore thing far better than Ryder ever did.

Robbie E has character to burn. Shit wrestler, but he always got one part of his job spot on. The most important part as well.

Zack Ryder is someone that I hope gets sacked, just so as we don't get to hear how he's being misused. He'd make a hefty sum on the indies as well.

I heard that too, I didn't think Vince was in the announcer's headsets on Superstars though, so assumed it was Striker's genuine opinion(then again, if Vince did want Ryder buried on commentary, he might have gone out of his way to do it).

I'm not sure about Ryder; it's true that he really isn't that good a wrestler, but people care about him, so you'd think they would find some way of working around that to keep him involved on the main shows. A tag team with someone who's a better worker might be what he needs(Alex Riley?). It's baffling that someone who worked so hard on his youtube show and social media presence to get noticed would apparently make little effort to improve his in-ring work.

Edited by RB-Scotland

The problem with Zack Ryder is that he is actually shite. So while his act can work on some wee YouTube thing, It doesn't work on a big stage. Which also exposes the fact that he's not a very good wrestler either. He bombed because he's shite. The reason Daniel Bryan has continued to be over is because he isn't shite. He's one of the best in the world, if not the best in the world, at the moment. The fued with Punk was fine, and they ended it.

Daniel Bryan will get to the top again eventually. It's pretty obvious the higher ups in WWE love the guy. They put him in the ring with The Rock in a promo and allowed him to shine, which is about as big an endorsement these days as you can get. People like Team Hell No, so he'll be sticking where he is, but it's been coming out for ages that they want Daniel Bryan to win the big one at some point in the future. He's not like Dolph Ziggler where he's jobbing every week.

Now, if you're gonna complain about someone going out there doing his very best every time and get shafted, THAT'S who to look at.

Oh I agree, I'm not a lover of Ryder by any means. My point is though that he got himself over, albeit briefly, despite creative.

Raw should have started the way last weeks ended. Punk coming out and showing off the urn etc. Especially with the Punk news.

C.M. Punk is off all house shows until WrestleMania for a variety of reasons including being physically banged up. He didn't appear at the Raw shows Saturday and Sunday but was at the Bridgeport show on Friday, but only did an interview. He was injured, although people are somewhat playing down that it's serious, in the match with Kane on Monday.