Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

HHH/Brock is one that I can't wait for. The last Brock brawl was pretty special. HHH isn't as good as Cena anymore at those sorts of matches, but he's got a knack for them, so it should be excellent. CM Punk vs. The Undertaker is one that intrigues me. I just don't see WWE having Shawn Michaels and Triple H both fail twice and then have CM Punk pull it off. The Undertaker seems to be up for dropping the streak to everyone and their dog though which is just weird, so who knows? It'll be more down to what Vinny Mac wants. WWE are high on CM Punk, so we'll see. I don't see it though.

Rock/Cena will be good enough. It's Cena in a main event, so you know it's good at worst. Ryback/Henry is actually one which I can't wait for. I'd suspect a short power filled match. I'd also expect that the six man will be a cracker.

HHH/Brock is one that I can't wait for. The last Brock brawl was pretty special. HHH isn't as good as Cena anymore at those sorts of matches, but he's got a knack for them, so it should be excellent. CM Punk vs. The Undertaker is one that intrigues me. I just don't see WWE having Shawn Michaels and Triple H both fail twice and then have CM Punk pull it off. The Undertaker seems to be up for dropping the streak to everyone and their dog though which is just weird, so who knows? It'll be more down to what Vinny Mac wants. WWE are high on CM Punk, so we'll see. I don't see it though.

Rock/Cena will be good enough. It's Cena in a main event, so you know it's good at worst. Ryback/Henry is actually one which I can't wait for. I'd suspect a short power filled match. I'd also expect that the six man will be a cracker.

Heard murmurings that ending the streak was Punk's 'reward' for dropping the WWE title.

As for the rest of Wrestlemania, I'm more on the side of Ludo. I'm not overly enthusiastic. Yet. As Dom rightly said though, there's still two weeks so let's hope they have something planned and it's not just another 'Twice in a Lifetime' cumfest.

That better not be the surprise that's been talked about.

No clue. I'd imagine any surprise will be related to one of the bigger matches like Rock/Cena or Taker/Punk. Maybe Lesnar and Trips.

I'd imagine my spoiler person would've been involved in;

Miz and Barrett

I missed it! Just tuning in now, Jim Ross mentioning that Taker wasn't scared or something? Fill me in?

Punk cut a promo. Lights went out, turned back on and Taker was standing next to him. Started beating on him, Punk dropped the urn and pushed it outside to Heyman who ran up the ramp with it. Punk escaped and both stood at the top of the ramp posing.

Punk cut a promo. Lights went out, turned back on and Taker was standing next to him. Started beating on him, Punk dropped the urn and pushed it outside to Heyman who ran up the ramp with it. Punk escaped and both stood at the top of the ramp posing.

Cheers. I'll no doubt catch it on one of their 25 replays.

Beginning to look like CM Punk and Paul Heyman keep the urn, The Undertaker wins at Mania, takes the urn and does it for Paul Bearer.

Does Taker not still obey the urn? Could do something along those lines, and just as Punk's about to win, Kane saves the day by grabbing the urn and signalling Taker to get in about Punk for Bearer.

A pretty efficient Raw. Segments for the WWE and WHC title matches, Taker/Punk, Lesnar/Triple H, The Shield, Ryback/Henry and Hell No/Ziggler & Big E. Set up Fandango and Jericho and probably Kaitlyn/AJ, Miz/Barrett and maybe Rhodes Scholars and the Bella Twins against the Brodus party.

It's understandable that the matches are going to be relatively uninspiring this close to the show (and especially since a few are carries knocks), it's still disappointing that the matches were pish and/or short. There's no reason they can't put someone like Cesaro (who isn't even on the card yet) against someone like a Gabriel - maybe not him cause they've done it but someone else who's alright in the ring but not on the card - and given us a great wee match that isn't going to be a case of the guys being very careful in case they get injured ahead of Mania.