Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Really? Spoiler me ;)

Rumours going around that Rock's walked out and has went home. Whether it's legit remains to be seen.

Mind you if i had to do this,

sigpic205683_121.gif

I would walk out as well.

Edited by Parscelona

If he has then he can get to f**k and I'm glad he lost and had to do it. Maybe he should know his role. He's a part-time competitor, he beat Cena last year and has had another title reign despite the fact he's been to Raw only a handful (I'm guessing it is, I don't have actual figures) of times this year.

Rumours going around that Rock's walked out and has went home. Whether it's legit remains to be seen.

Mind you if i had to do this,

sigpic205683_121.gif

I would walk out as well.

:lol:

Me too.

Would be very interesting how the writers will work this into things. If Cena v Rock round three was being scheduled then they'll be hard pushed filling in tonight and the entire Extreme Rules buildup.

If he has then he can get to f**k and I'm glad he lost and had to do it. Maybe he should know his role. He's a part-time competitor, he beat Cena last year and has had another title reign despite the fact he's been to Raw only a handful (I'm guessing it is, I don't have actual figures) of times this year.

I'd guess if true then it'll be more down to the manner of defeat rather than anything. Rock is streetwise enough to know he had to lose last night, but the whole Mr Wonderful thing lavished on Cena is cringe to the extreme.

Would have totally marked had Cena been RB'd and Ziggler cashed in claiming Vickie had amended his MITB contract to be vaild for both titles.

Me too.

Would be very interesting how the writers will work this into things. If Cena v Rock round three was being scheduled then they'll be hard pushed filling in tonight and the entire Extreme Rules buildup.

Maybe they can give Cesaro and Rhodes Scholars back the time they didn't get last night. dry.gif

What I read (includes what was planned to be booked for tonight):

The Rock was meant to get leathered by Lesnar tonight to set up next year's WM main event. Rocky hasn't shown up so the show is being hurriedly rebooked.

There's also a suggestion that

RVD

will return tonight.

I'd guess if true then it'll be more down to the manner of defeat rather than anything. Rock is streetwise enough to know he had to lose last night, but the whole Mr Wonderful thing lavished on Cena is cringe to the extreme.

Would have totally marked had Cena been RB'd and Ziggler cashed in claiming Vickie had amended his MITB contract to be vaild for both titles.

It's no worse than how Punk lost the title to Rock at the Rumble (the restart burial, not the whole thing) so he can suck it up and maybe act a little professional.

I know pretty much everyone hates him but that would be utterly pointless and would bury Cena. Or it would end up with Cena beating Ziggler back for the title tonight or at Extreme Rules and Ziggler would be back to the midcard. Whereas Ziggler has a better chance of holding the WHC for a lot longer.

edit: I'd heard that Marshmallo's first spoiler was going to be Extreme Rules' main event.

The second one is terrible and would be laughably bad.

Edited by forehead7

The Rock was meant to get leathered by Lesnar tonight to set up next year's WM main event. Rocky hasn't shown up so the show is being hurriedly rebooked.

There's also a suggestion that

RVD

will return tonight.

I read that too. The rumour seems to be picking up anyway.

I've also heard

a major angle is planned for tonight to set up Cena's title defence at Extreme Rules apparently it was meant to happen at WM but obviously never.

Can't be bothered staying up to watch this but I reckon it's going to be excellent so.I've got it set to record.

ETA spoiler.

Edited by ListerRRFC

I read that too. The rumour seems to be picking up anyway.

I've also heard

a major angle is planned for tonight to set up Cena's title defence at Extreme Rules apparently it was meant to happen at WM but obviously never.

Can't be bothered staying up to watch this but I reckon it's going to be excellent so.I've got it set to record.

ETA spoiler.

Was only in work tonight so managed to sleep 'til this afternoon meaning my sleeping pattern will be fecked. I'll watch it.

Hoping that Mallo's spoiler isn't the only 'shock' appearance. That would be awful.

Bets that Raw tonight will be better than Mania?

If the Rock thing is true, (and it appears to be) then fair enough. I've not watched Mania yet (you fuckers have put me right off it), but looking at photos and clips, there certainly seemed to be something 'up' between Rock and Cena last night. Almost as if Rock wasn't happy with either the match itself or all the schmultzy shit he was contractually obligated to be doing at the end. To be fair to Cena though, he looks quite embarrassed by it all as well.

I hate matches (without emotional attachment obviously, Taker vs HHH last year was different as was HBK vs Flair) where the competitors hug it out afterwards, especially in the Main Event of the biggest PPV of the year when you've spent the last 2 and a half years building up that they don't like each other. The fact that both were booked as faces for more or less the entire 2 year feud was dreadful as well.