Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

IF he was out for a few months, I am assuming they would have to elevate Sheamus or Orton to main face?

For me, this would be an excellent chance to turn Cena heel and keep the belt on him.

Remember when Austin got crocked and they ran the storyline with Vince. They could do an opposite type deal with Cena. Have Vince come out and say you need to give the belt up, the business/universe needs the champ in the ring (although we know that is shite after The Rocks run).

Cena could then either:

A) If WWE had some bollocks, simply say "No, the fans and Vince are idiots and I don't care what they think, I'm keeping the belt".

B ) Have Cena play the dumb role "I can't do that to the universe, the fans love me and they want to see me as Champ". This would have adult viewers continue to hate him, but could be worded to keep the kids buying Cena merch.

For me, this would be an excellent chance to turn Cena heel and keep the belt on him.

Remember when Austin got crocked and they ran the storyline with Vince. They could do an opposite type deal with Cena. Have Vince come out and say you need to give the belt up, the business/universe needs the champ in the ring (although we know that is shite after The Rocks run).

Cena could then either:

A) If WWE had some bollocks, simply say "No, the fans and Vince are idiots and I don't care what they think, I'm keeping the belt".

B ) Have Cena play the dumb role "I can't do that to the universe, the fans love me and they want to see me as Champ". This would have adult viewers continue to hate him, but could be worded to keep the kids buying Cena merch.

This is the way they'd likely go.....unfortunately though, not to promote him as a heel at all. :(

Vickie to make Cena - Ryback a last man standing match.

Cole: HOW CAN HE POSSIBLY OVERCOME THE ODDS CENA IS DEFINETLY THE UNDERDOG FOR THIS MATCH AND NOT THE FAVOURITE DESPITE WINNING CONSTANTLY

(cenawinslol)

Cole: MY GOD HE'S DONE IT CENA HAS OVERCOME THE ODDS AGAIN HE'S NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE EVER!

Lawler: I GUESS YOU COULD SAY CENA HAS NO...

ACHILLES HEEL!!!! WEEP WOOP!!!!!!!

Cole: GOODNIGHT EVERYONE

Also, while im here - an idea I saw that I quite fancy:

Ambrose splits from the Shield, faces Cena for the title in an I Quit match... both men beat the shit out of each other. Ambrose, cunning devil that he is, grabs a chair and threatens to beat a fan (planted of course) or diva (fling someone into a half-assed romance with Cena before the match, oh... let's say, Kaitlyn) unless he quits. Cena, tough as he is, Mr. HUSTLE LOYALTY RESPECT, has no choice but to quit. Ambrose gets over as a mega heel, Cena is given a logical loss that doesn't hurt him too much and keeps him strong as a face, and creative is given some new ideas to play with.

More likely we'll get the usual HOW CAN CENA OVERCOME THESE ODDS? or OH MY GOD IS CENA REALLY GOING TO LIFT HENRY/RYBACK/BIG SHOW??? booking for the thousandth time sadly. Gotta keep shifting that merch, Vince!

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely