Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I think we should ALL pick a start date from the 90s, and watch from there and discuss. So next Monday, watch the first one from 1998 or something.

Anyone else interested? They're easy to find on Google video.

I'd like that, actually.

Would be a bit awkward for anytime Benoit came on, though...

I think we should ALL pick a start date from the 90s, and watch from there and discuss. So next Monday, watch the first one from 1998 or something.

Are you talking about watching old RAWs?

I've tweeted Vinny Mac before to tell him that replaying old RAWs will get higher ratings than new RAWs.

It should give you an interactive option on the SKY red button, either watch live RAW, or watch it from the same week 15 years ago.

Past half one already and no posts for tonights RAW?

Can't really blame anyone. Not even going to bother spoilering what I've seen so far:

- 22 minute dance segment between Fandango and Jericho that was pretty awful

- Summer Rae's legs

- Recap

- Ryder getting some match time! Jobbing to Ryback

- Recap

- PTP beating Albert and Brodus Clay in less than 5 minutes

- Recap

Edit: would have liked Big E to take Ziggler's spot for the title, but an I Quit match for the No.1 contenders spot might be cool.

Shield vs. Hell No. and Cena seems predictable too: 3 vs 1, Shield on Cena, Cena eliminates 2 (most likely Reigns and Rollins), Ryback interferes, Cena gets a beat down

Brock Lesnar vs. Shovel Man Part 2: Electric Boogaloo doesn't excite me in the slightest. I mean what's left for those two to do? A "Who can piss the farthest?" segment? Comparing penis sizes?

I mean I get that there's a post wrestlemania slump but this is pretty poor. Needs more CM Punk, imo.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Can you actually get any continuity tho? I've tried to do this over the past few years but can only find the odd full episode.

Fell asleep. Just found out what happened in the Cena/Hell No vs. Shield match. :lol:

Edit: ahhhh, been reading more about it. The ending to that match isn't as horrific as it sounded when I first read it.

All I read at first was that things were panning out pretty much exactly as I said in the post above, minus the Ryback interference - Kane and Bryan were eliminated, shield 3 vs. 1 on Cena, HOW CAN CENA OVERCOME THESE ODDS?!?, eliminates Rollins and Reigns and wins the match.

Further reading, however, seems to indicate that when it was Ambrose vs. Cena, Reigns and Rollins came back into the ring and they all nailed Cena, who won by DQ but it was the Shield standing tall at the end.

Shovel Man vs. Lesnar sounded terrible, though.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Maybe one last reversal?

I've just noticed this comment; intentional pun I hope!

Past half one already and no posts for tonights RAW?

Can't really blame anyone. Not even going to bother spoilering what I've seen so far:

- 22 minute dance segment between Fandango and Jericho that was pretty awful

- Summer Rae's legs

- Recap

- Ryder getting some match time! Jobbing to Ryback

- Recap

- PTP beating Albert and Brodus Clay in less than 5 minutes

- Recap

Edit: would have liked Big E to take Ziggler's spot for the title, but an I Quit match for the No.1 contenders spot might be cool.

Shield vs. Hell No. and Cena seems predictable too: 3 vs 1, Shield on Cena, Cena eliminates 2 (most likely Reigns and Rollins), Ryback interferes, Cena gets a beat down

Brock Lesnar vs. Shovel Man Part 2: Electric Boogaloo doesn't excite me in the slightest. I mean what's left for those two to do? A "Who can piss the farthest?" segment? Comparing penis sizes?

I mean I get that there's a post wrestlemania slump but this is pretty poor. Needs more CM Punk, imo.

They got dangerously close to this territory with the HHH vs Steiner feud.

Anyway, another horrid Raw. Fandango came out to absolutely no crowd reaction. No booing, no cheering, no dancing; nothing. A stint on Superstars then NXT beckons. The whole crowd were pretty flat throughout.

Prime Time Players are dreadful. Get them to f**k.

Cena was shite as usual.

post-12228-0-75324900-1368541312.jpg vs Lesnar holds little interest for me too, but in a cage match could be decent.

I've just noticed this comment; intentional pun I hope!

Anyway, another horrid Raw. Fandango came out to absolutely no crowd reaction. No booing, no cheering, no dancing; nothing. A stint on Superstars then NXT beckons. The whole crowd were pretty flat throughout.

Of course! :thumsup2

Fandango got booed quite heavily when he started talking so I don't think all is lost quite yet. I found myself watching a whole bunch of his Curtis stuff in NXT, the stuff with Maxine, Kaitlyn and Derick Bateman and he's absolutely tremendous there. He plays a weird, creepy guy and he does it amazingly. I kinda wish they'd just brought that gimmick up because it works so well.

The only good thing about Raw these days is the three man announce team of JBL, Cole and King. I think they work really well together. JBL has been a good addition and brings a lot to them entertainment wise. He must like his British 'soccer' as it seems like he mentions it weekly at some point during the broadcast.

The only good thing about Raw these days is the three man announce team of JBL, Cole and King. I think they work really well together. JBL has been a good addition and brings a lot to them entertainment wise. He must like his British 'soccer' as it seems like he mentions it weekly at some point during the broadcast.

Uh...The Shield? They put on yet another fantastic tv match this week, even with the shitty finish, it was still a great match.

They need to get rid of king and have booker of josh mattews, his time is past.