Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

The Bad Stuff:

- What's so hellish about a lumberjack match?! It's hardly something that will have JR screaming hyperbole.

- Ryback's promo about 'say hello to Lucifer etc' was dreadful.

- They've already changed Curtis Axel's music. Now that Fandango is fading fast, will he be repacked and re-appear as Curt Johnson or something?

- Y2J/Punk at Payback is hardly inspiring. They had a decent match at Mania last year, but their whole feud was pretty 'meh'. Maybe with the heel/face dynamic reversed it will be better.

- They were in Natalya's home town so of course she had to lose. Tee hee WWE! It's so funny when you always do that. Tee hee!

- The Great Khali attempting to talk is bad enough. Singing 'happy birthday' was painful.

- Cena kicking out of the Perfectplex so easily was nonsense.

The Good Stuff:

-The Wyatt family promo was fucking fantastic. It was genuinely creepy. One of the best vignettes they've done in years.

- The tag title match was brilliant. Easily one of the best matches on Raw this year. In fact it was one of the best matches in all of WWE this year. Bryan and Rollins in particular were immense.

- Kaitlyn is lovely.

Edited by DA Baracus

This is the Bret Hart Appreciation Show after Raw last night. Worth a watch. Look out for Pat Patterson who looks exceptionally gay, and for Bert Hart's joke about it.

Also Shawn Michaels looks like a fucking yokel. He seriously looks like a fucking jake.

http://pwnews.org/video/9Dwb7Srk.html

Edited by DA Baracus

Yeah. The only exception to this rule (and one of the major reasons he threatened to walk a couple of years ago), is CM Punk.

He played hardball over his self-made name and gimmick and won so if and when he ever leaves, he'll always be CM Punk. Rightly so.

I saw an interview with Punk in which he said the only reason they allowed him to keep his name coming in was that WWE management never thought he would amount to much in the company so it really didn't matter to them.

I saw an interview with Punk in which he said the only reason they allowed him to keep his name coming in was that WWE management never thought he would amount to much in the company so it really didn't matter to them.

I find that hard to believe given that the very next thing WWE did was do was make him a massive deal and deliberately so.

I find that hard to believe given that the very next thing WWE did was do was make him a massive deal and deliberately so.

In the interview Punk said that when he came in they stuck him in development with the intention he believed of never calling him up, he said that it was only down to Paul Heyman saying to WWE management "look if you aren't doing anything with this guy I'll use him in ECW" that got him out of OVW.

In the interview Punk said that when he came in they stuck him in development with the intention he believed of never calling him up, he said that it was only down to Paul Heyman saying to WWE management "look if you aren't doing anything with this guy I'll use him in ECW" that got him out of OVW.

Correct.

Well, they said that before he even turned up in ECW? I guess that means you MUST be right. I mean, it's not like he went on to move into main events and actually make a name for himself after that.

Looks like the Big E/AJ/Dolph group is going to break up soon.

Quite happy that Punk-Jericho are fighting, should hopefully have a good match. I'm a bit worried that having this match in his home town, where he'll be treated as a face anyway, that Punk will turn on Paul Heyman. Not that he's bad at it but I love him as a heel.

The Shield vs Hell No was an excellent match. The reaction Daniel Bryan got when he got the hot-tag was brilliant and the crowd were so into everything he did (I'm sure his appraisal of Bret Hart earlier in the show helped that a bit). Over the past few months he's been consistently one of the best in-ring performers, along with the Shield, and the fans in most arenas give him the biggest pop of the night. I hope this is not going unnoticed at management level because he's a guy I feel should be in the top bracket of WWE.

Looks like the Big E/AJ/Dolph group is going to break up soon.

Quite happy that Punk-Jericho are fighting, should hopefully have a good match. I'm a bit worried that having this match in his home town, where he'll be treated as a face anyway, that Punk will turn on Paul Heyman. Not that he's bad at it but I love him as a heel.

The Shield vs Hell No was an excellent match. The reaction Daniel Bryan got when he got the hot-tag was brilliant and the crowd were so into everything he did (I'm sure his appraisal of Bret Hart earlier in the show helped that a bit). Over the past few months he's been consistently one of the best in-ring performers, along with the Shield, and the fans in most arenas give him the biggest pop of the night. I hope this is not going unnoticed at management level because he's a guy I feel should be in the top bracket of WWE.

Good points, and I fully agree. Kane and Bryan will obviously be feuding soon, but after that I hope they can get Bryan back into the WHC title mix.