Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I thought this week's Raw was really good in terms of the matches. Cena and Ryback are awfully boring but the Rhodes Scholars, Hell No and Shield were all excellent.

I thought this week's Raw was really good in terms of the matches. Cena and Ryback are awfully boring but the Rhodes Scholars, Hell No and Shield were all excellent.

You forgot the 'instant classic' that was Tons Of Funk and The Great Khali vs 3MB.

In saying that though, and as I've posted earlier, the Team Hell No vs Shield match is one of the best in WWE this year in my view.

I find that hard to believe given that the very next thing WWE did was do was make him a massive deal and deliberately so.

I don't have time to go through it and listen but I believe this is the interview where he says it. He was in developmental, Heyman brought him to ECW and he was allowed to keep his name because they didn't think he'd amount to much.

djchapsticks was talking about the time CM Punk was going to walk though. The reason he kept his name was because he was a star, and was negotiating from a position of power. Not because he wouldn't amount to anything.

djchapsticks was talking about the time CM Punk was going to walk though. The reason he kept his name was because he was a star, and was negotiating from a position of power. Not because he wouldn't amount to anything.

Ah right, yeah, I thought that might've been it but then the stuff with Heyman and ECW was brought up.

Yeah, that point was because he was huge and had plenty of leverage.

Ah right, yeah, I thought that might've been it but then the stuff with Heyman and ECW was brought up.

Yeah, that point was because he was huge and had plenty of leverage.

Punk did some great negotiation. He wound up with his own private bus and stuff. Not quite the plane he claimed in the promo, but he's not complaining I'm sure!

David Otunga is a good shout actually. Still a fair while ago mind ye, but still recent enough. Wonder if they were trying to cash in on people knowing him as Hudson's husband or whatever.

WWE don't half shoot themselves in the foot at times.

On Smackdown, Sheamus physically assaults Sandow for no reason then tonight, Sandow gets intimidated by Sheamus and stands his ground by refusing to shake hands with the guy who embarrassed him and as a result, gets attacked again.

'Be a STAR' indeed.

Daniel Bryan is so ready, brother.

Something seems a bit weird about the CM Punk/Jericho match, think I posted this before but the only thinking I can see for announcing it so early rather than opting for more of a surprise return (which could be pretty spectacular) is to increase the buyrate.

Still seems dodgy - think its far more likely for Heyman's new client Curtis Axel to end up going up against Jericho. A Punk - Jericho fued would be a waste of both wrestlers.

Daniel Bryan is so ready, brother.

Something seems a bit weird about the CM Punk/Jericho match, think I posted this before but the only thinking I can see for announcing it so early rather than opting for more of a surprise return (which could be pretty spectacular) is to increase the buyrate.

Still seems dodgy - think its far more likely for Heyman's new client Curtis Axel to end up going up against Jericho. A Punk - Jericho fued would be a waste of both wrestlers.

Punk will no-show but Heyman will come down in his stead. Jericho will get physical with Heyman then all you'll hear is "ONE OF A KIND!"

img_1347.jpg

Raw was pretty gash, all the finishes were so pish. A couple of dirty wins with Orton knocking into Bryan and Barrett being distracted prior to the figure four, then a couple of countouts, Khali (I assume) and Axel, and then a DQ for Ryback.

Was it just the Del Rio, Usos, divas match and Sheamus for clean wins tonight? Fucking horrendous booking.

Bryan is so fucking hot right now, I've no idea what's suddenly got him but god damn. They need to capitalise on that right now, shame they can't really give him a title yet with Ziggler not really having held it long enough to make him a star and Cena won't drop it any time soon either.