Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

The shield just continue to impress.....feared the higher ups wouldve handed them their first loss on Monday because they were more cocky with the titles.

But they steamroll on....ambrose is awesome. Would love to see them do a clean sweep of the titles.

I don't see why they couldnt use Curtis Hennig as the new name for mcgillicutty? Curtis axel sounds pish.

Believe in The Shield.

They don't wanna use anything close to the kid's real name btw. It's logical, but I think in this case it's stupid as it COULD help.

Exactly if you're billing him as Mr Perfect, Curt Hennig's son then he should use the name.

Curtis is his middle name, if he fucks off elsewhere after WWE have invested in 'Curtis Hennig' then he can use it wherever he goes. When was the last time they used someone's real name, just doesn't happen anymore.

Curtis is his middle name, if he fucks off elsewhere after WWE have invested in 'Curtis Hennig' then he can use it wherever he goes. When was the last time they used someone's real name, just doesn't happen anymore.

John Cena

Randy Orton

Ted DiBiase jr

Vickie Guerrero

Brock Lesnar

Mark Henry

Layla

Paul Heyman

Teddy Long

Jerry Lawler

But I actually get your point. I was just being a smartarse.

Is Randy Orton his real name. Man love +5!

Randall Keith Orton. So pretty much it is his real name. R-Truth's real name is also Ron Killings. What a brilliant surname for wrestling!

I think the wwe's contracts now mean the wrestlers name belongs to wwe after they quit, that's why noone uses their real name anymore.

Yeah. The only exception to this rule (and one of the major reasons he threatened to walk a couple of years ago), is CM Punk.

He played hardball over his self-made name and gimmick and won so if and when he ever leaves, he'll always be CM Punk. Rightly so.

I'm going to talk about RAW even if I'm the only person doing so.

A few things about that start:

Cena said Ryback "rightfully thinks he should be champion". What John?

3 stages of hell=good

Lumberjack? Ambulance?=bad

I liked Ryback's promo though.