Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Did it start with the Authority in the ring for 45 minutes? Best show they've done was the one after Mania where they weren't anywhere to be seen.

RoH has real potential to upset the apple cart, hopefully they can do well on Destination America and get a swift move to a larger network

Cena and Owens had a decent segment until they brought in the kid with cancer which was a little bit tastless imo. It's a nice sentiment, but that sort of thing should maybe be left off camera. Rollins went nuts again which is always comical. Other than that I fast forwarded through it. It was the Roman reigns show and he's just not good enough to be watching in 3 matches.

I love j&j security. Rollins comes across as weak, but that's his schtick. He's obviously incredible in the ring and anyone can see that.

It never was in the Shield though, even when they were heels. It's a shite schtick to have for the champion as well, cowardly is fine, all heels essentially should be, but weak and cowardly just looks piss poor. It's the exact same way they booked Daniel Bryan in his first WHC run too.

Brock's coming round the corner, so will be interesting to see how that's booked if Rollins is still the champ. He came out of his triple threat with him and cena looking like an absolute world beater.

Brock's coming round the corner, so will be interesting to see how that's booked if Rollins is still the champ. He came out of his triple threat with him and cena looking like an absolute world beater.

Rollins wins at MITB.

Reigns wins MITB and the night after Brock is back to get his rematch and then reigns makes it a tripe threat much like wrestlemania.

I hope they don't just put the case on Reigns so they can stick him back into the title picture immediately. If they give him the case, let it breath for a bit. I'm happy to build to a Rollins vs Ambrose vs Lesnar triple threat for SummerSlam