Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

On 07/04/2020 at 10:09, DA Baracus said:

Funny how black guys always seem to end up in a tag team together. I wonder what Vince thinks is their common denominator...

On 07/04/2020 at 10:56, Stellaboz said:

There are many examples of white tag teams thrown together also. 

They're now called '2 Fly Crew'.

Dutch Mantell suggesting Vince may be selling up.

Some top notch final shitehousery screwing over Stephanie, Shane and Triple H would be amazing. Not that there's an ounce of truth in it.

2 hours ago, Speroni*1 said:

Dutch Mantell suggesting Vince may be selling up.

Some top notch final shitehousery screwing over Stephanie, Shane and Triple H would be amazing. Not that there's an ounce of truth in it.

Vince will die on the job, quite possibly on screen. He will never sell the company.

Has he not pretty much said that HHH and Stephanie will inherit the company anyway? 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Speculation about Becky being pregnant, with a major announcement taking place tonight. Would be a real shit way for her reign to come to an end if this is true.

She just confirmed it. 

1 hour ago, TheGoon said:

Word is they’re bringing back a version of the Wild Card rule this week, and Zayn’s getting stripped of the IC belt due to staying at home.

So this is indeed happening, starting with BARON CORBIN appearing on RAW to face Drew. Yikes.

Edge & Randy Orton are having a straight up wrestling match at Backlash. Strange booking after a Last Man Standing? Sure, but it could be “the greatest wrestling match, ever” according to Charly Caruso...

5 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Edge & Randy Orton are having a straight up wrestling match at Backlash. Strange booking after a Last Man Standing? Sure, but it could be “the greatest wrestling match, ever” according to Charly Caruso...

Died a little inside when Charly said that.

Guest bernardblack
Good to see Black and Mysterio are ok after FALLING OFF A FUCKING BUILDING!

Absolutely. Pointless even doing it in the first place.

I appreciate they are being tested etc but surely having Becky in the arena at all is a risky move?

3 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

I appreciate they are being tested etc but surely having Becky in the arena at all is a risky move?

It's not really a risk worth taking certainly, especially when she could have done it via video from elsewhere with her on the screen and Asuka in the ring.

Also will Rollins need to stop wrestling? I doubt he will since he's absolutely Vince's boy, but it's risky stuff.

8 hours ago, TheGoon said:

So this is indeed happening, starting with BARON CORBIN appearing on RAW to face Drew. Yikes.

They're really going hard on Drew defending after the Brock Era. Makes sense to feed him whatever jobbers they can find to kick their head off each week and slowly introduce jeopardy to his reign.

7 hours ago, TheGoon said:

I guess it kind of makes sense in a small way.  They had the deeply personal feud that needed something big for WM, and now the story goes that Edge can batter f**k out of someone, but can't hang with someone wrestling-wise.  It doesn't really follow the usual escalation of a feud, but I'd say it just about makes sense here.  Although not really sure where they go after that if they want the feud to keep going.  Three Stages of Hell?  That'd be no bad.

12 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

I'm no doctor, but I don't think there's any greater risk to someone like Becky, particularly in the early stages, as anyone else.  I'd imagine they're getting fairly aggressively tested, and she hasn't really appeared on much at all since WM, has she?  As a one off short segment, it's probably an OK risk to take, providing she'll presumably be going back to wherever they're based to rest for the next few months.