Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

https://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-confirms-rules-eye-for-an-eye-match-extreme-rules/

Rey Mysterio vs. Seth Rollins – Eye for an Eye Match

The Horror Show at Extreme Rules added a new level of terror as Rey Mysterio and Seth Rollins will meet in an Eye for an Eye Match. Mysterio teamed with Kevin Owens to defeat Rollins & Murphy for the right to choose the gory stipulation where a winner can only be determined by extracting the opponent’s eye.

283980-garry-oconnor-morton-march-2014.j

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, FifeArab said:

Apparently WWE had a 4 hour meeting today with producers regarding raw and creative. Sounds mental and messy before the 2 tapings of Raw.

They'll probably bring back The Authority.

35 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

They'll probably bring back The Authority.

Bringing back Shane McMahon and the Mean Street Posse.

The latter is not true, the former unfortunately is.

However, a new faction is apparently going to take over Raw. (Storyline)

Edited by Ludo*1

Nothing screams unpredictability and chaos caused by a faction quite like a PR campaign around their arrival...

I do worry what they’ll do with Undisputed Era (if it is indeed them) but glad to see them finally on the main roster. Interested to see what other changes are on the way.

Vince McMahon is the biggest heel in the business and I'm not talking about back in the 00s either. Easy storylines surrounding some of the real life drama he's created over the past few month. Seems so obvious. This could play out for a while until crowds are back...

Vince calling Roman a coward for shielding (Pardon the pun) when the crowds are back and attempting to bury him could be explosive and finally get the fans fully on board with Roman which is exactly what he was desperate for.

It's edgy, it can be done in a PG style and it's a story people will get emotionally invested in IMO.

4 hours ago, TheGoon said:

The faction didn’t even get revealed! They just dimmed the lights a bit and set stuff on fire. Seething I sat through 3 hours of that.

That's your own fault surely? I mean, do you want them to now barrel through a whole storyline in one show? The art of anticipation is almost a lost cause nowadays.

4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

That's your own fault surely? I mean, do you want them to now barrel through a whole storyline in one show? The art of anticipation is almost a lost cause nowadays.

I don’t think it’s much of a leap to take from that they’d be revealed.