Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/09/2020 at 12:22, forameus said:

Retribution a tiny little bit closer to actually having a story told.  That's, what, 3% of the way there now?

it's funny that they're dragging the arse out of this while there's no crowds but have pulled the trigger on Reigns and Bayley/ Banks.

Retribution sound like what Sanity could have been on the main Roster with proper story and build - having ripped through NXT, set their sights on tearing it up on Raw and Smackdown.
Instead it sounds like a lot of shite with piss poor names and piss por story telling.
Slapjack and T-Bar? Laughable heat kill.

I only read the Bleacher Report recaps, and even that feels like WWE has violated me.  Sounds like a fucking awful RAW top to bottom.  

Can only assume they've just sacked off doing anything of note in the Covid months in the hope that they can kick-start things in Wrestlemania season.  Everything has been hopelessly half-arsed.

Guest bernardblack
Last night’s show was an all-timer bad episode. I cannot believe they’re doing another “Who’s the father?” angle with the Mysterios.

Can’t believe someone as talented as Rollins is being wasted with this nonsense

5 hours ago, TheGoon said:

Last night’s show was an all-timer bad episode. I cannot believe they’re doing another “Who’s the father?” angle with the Mysterios.

Seth Rollins' big reveal will be that Rey is actually Dominick's father and that Eddie was lying all along.

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Seth Rollins' big reveal will be that Rey is actually Dominick's father and that Eddie was lying all along.

Or that Eddie's his real father and too bad he'll never get to meet him as he's burning in hell.

Just because they didn't piss on the poor guy's grave enough in the immediate aftermath of his death.

4 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Or that Eddie's his real father and too bad he'll never get to meet him as he's burning in hell.

Just because they didn't piss on the poor guy's grave enough in the immediate aftermath of his death.

Followed by Seth challenging Rey to a 'Custody of Dominick' Ladder Match, with Dominick looking totally bemused since he's an adult now and doesn't need anyone to have custody over him, followed by him swerving on Rey and costing him the match.