Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

You'd think both of them would have enough pull to maybe get them to tone this down quite a bit. I'd be more than happy to see them put on one of the greatest matches of all time, but it's very unlikely.

Drew vs Bobby Lashley could be fine, they had a good title match in TNA. But we really haven't seen anything from Bobby in this run to suggest he's still good enough or even deserves a title shot.

On 26/05/2020 at 18:17, JamieStevenson said:

Fair play to Apollo Crews winning the US title, but does anyone really care?

Do many people really care much about the company in general at the moment?  And not in an AEW vs WWE kind of way, just seems like they're treading water even more than usual in the circumstances, and it's hard to really get up for even the PPVs now.  I'll still watch those, but...meh.

7 hours ago, forameus said:

Do many people really care much about the company in general at the moment?  And not in an AEW vs WWE kind of way, just seems like they're treading water even more than usual in the circumstances, and it's hard to really get up for even the PPVs now.  I'll still watch those, but...meh.

Yeah it's difficult to care. I'm back to being a YouTube highlights guy for the first time in about 7 years.

Gronk’s just dropped the 24/7 belt to R-Truth, I wonder if he’ll be back?

The “Greatest Wrestling Match Ever” stuff has to be a rib at this point. The amount they’re bringing it up and trying to get it over is wild.

They've knackered that match already. Why have they booked themselves in to a corner that they will never get out of? It will never be close to the best wrestling match ever. They've created an expectation that simply cannot be reached. It's daft and makes no sense.

The match is easy to hype. They're doing their best to mess it up.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

If there's two guys that can come close right now, it's those two. 

Absolute nonsense.

No doubt they could have a great match but they couldn't come close to coming close to having the best match ever.

Orton is still good, but I don't think he's had a great match since his Mania match with Rollins.

I can't remember what Edge's last great match was before his retirement, but it's hard to think he'll be able to wrestle anywhere near that level given his age and how long he's been away.

HBK is the only guy I can think of who came back as good as before after a long retirement. (In 2002, not the Saudi shit show!)