Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

6 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Lawler just said that Tozawa did a ramen noodle moonsault. Wow.

It's been weird with him.  We all know the sort of lines he likes to say, but the past few months he's seemed like they've figuratively - and maybe literally - neutered him when he's been on TV.  He just grins at the camera with a far off look in his eyes, offering up pretty much nothing, rather than something particularly offensive.

Maybe the real Jerry's coming oot again.

3 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Big Drew absolutely killing it at the moment. He's just phenomenal

Apparently he's not drawing. Vince already sharpening the knives.

13 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

Apparently he's not drawing. Vince already sharpening the knives.

Just saw that, Vinmac claiming that low rating are due to lack of Bork Laser, rather than the bloody pandemic. He's a cartoon character at this point

Edited by cb_diamond

Speaking of Vince, he didn't look the same guy on Smackdown. Looking very much his age and very thin. Also seemed to be rambling and little screen presence.

It made me a wee bit emotional tbh.

Speaking of Vince, he didn't look the same guy on Smackdown. Looking very much his age and very thin. Also seemed to be rambling and little screen presence.
It made me a wee bit emotional tbh.

See when Vince passes away, It’s gonna make one hell of a Netflix series.

Aye there is. He's a complex human, puts business ahead of everything even human lives and has treated some people appallingly, none more so evident than recently. He also made the business what it is today, made many people millionaires and made many people's childhoods. To just pass that to one side because he's a c**t is too black and white.

I was sad when the Ultimate Warrior died and he was a worse individual than Vince (He just didn't have the power to impact others lives as much). I'll be desolate when Vince goes and I think a massive amount of people will be too.