Smackdown Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Another good Smackdown. There's definitely something brewing between The Big Show & HHH. I'm not sure I like the idea of The Shield being henchmen for Randy Orton. Hopefully it's just a temperary thing. I'd put money on Rocardo Rodriguez screwing RVD out of the title at Night of Champions.

Another good Smackdown. There's definitely something brewing between The Big Show & HHH. I'm not sure I like the idea of The Shield being henchmen for Randy Orton. Hopefully it's just a temperary thing. I'd put money on Rocardo Rodriguez screwing RVD out of the title at Night of Champions.

Totally agree - you can see it from a mile away :lol:. He's probably still working for ADR..

• 3 weeks later...

Zeb Colter cut a promo saying that he Cesaro was a 'real american' as he is a hard working guy who respects America blah blah blah. It just a device to get more heat on him (Colter) by showing him up as a hypocrite and by extension getting more heat on Swagger.

Anyone who watched Smackdown this week will have witnessed the worst thing I have seen on WWE in a few years. I'm talking about the Santino vs Slater match. What in the name of fcuk was that!

That has got to be one of the most cringeworthy things I've ever seen in wrestling. I actually felt embarrassed for the participants.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a spoiler as I have no idea if there is any truth in it.

But being rumoured that Drew McIntyre will be getting a higher profile in the coming months.

The only good thing if true would be the end of 3mb.

Did they not tease a McIntyre leaving 3MB a few months back, had him portraying a different character in house shows but nothing came of it.

• 2 weeks later...