GAA.. All ireland finals

magee84

Everything you post nugget head is about Celtic, bigotry etc as well as a rather odd obsession with me.

Now seriously, i doubt you have the slightest interest or knowledge in the GAA so instead of spamming a thread dedicated to it why dont you maybe watch your football team who are playing just now.

So where were these things in my post, numbnuts ? And I do have a real interest in GAA, my great-uncle Cathal was quite a player and he has a cup winners medal, so giruy fat boy.

Thanks for reminding me about my team( they're winning 5-1 just now), but this isn't the place for fitba mcgoo ! :angry:

Didn't you tell us on another thread that you're at least a stone overweight ? Or were you just making that up too ?

Judging by the wee photie that you posted. you certainly have a fat heid ! ;)

My waist size fluctuates between a 34-36" inch waist thanks for your rather odd interest, im guessing thats about the same circumference as your neck....

I wouldnt say i have a fat head, but maybe you think that since yours is tiny in proportion to the rest of your body jabba...

Putting you on ignore now as you are a bit of a dipstick.... now please stop ruining this thread and leave it for people who actually want to debate the finer points of the quest for the Sam

Big Paddy = Big hoose guy... fat neck & tiny head

post-37648-3352_thumb.jpeg

My waist size fluctuates between a 34-36" inch waist thanks for your rather odd interest, im guessing thats about the same circumference as your neck....

I wouldnt say i have a fat head, but maybe you think that since yours is tiny in proportion to the rest of your body jabba...

Putting you on ignore now as you are a bit of a dipstick.... now please stop ruining this thread and leave it for people who actually want to debate the finer points of the quest for the Sam

Big Paddy = Big hoose guy... fat neck & tiny head

Ooooh, a bit touchy today porky, what's wrong -- could you no get yer tammy on ? :lol:

But seriously, you never answered about your grampa ( not the militant one ) whose last words were said to be ," To be sure now can somebody count to 20-----I'm away to hide ". :lol: :lol:

Very disappointing from the Dubs on Sunday, fully expected a victory but the game was as good as over at half time. Made a game of it in the 2nd half but too little too late. The effort and desire Dublin showed in the final 20 minutes has been missing in their whole Championship campaign, and in fairness a lot of luck got them through as far as the Semi Final. That sort of luck only lasts so long and the better team won on Sunday. Really looking forward to the final now, have to fancy Donegal but Mayo showed on Sunday they can handle the big occasion. Heres to a good game and a good day out for two sets of fans who are long overdue their crack at the Sam.

They just didn't show up at all this Summer Phil.Some of their performances have been shocking and I can't put my finger on a reason as to why.How they fare next year will be very interesting.

Mayo very nearly threw it away in what would have been one of the most spectacular collapses in history which doesn't bode well for them when the face Donegal.On the plus side for Mayo they are going into the final under the radar and without anyone giving them a chance but I can't see past Donegal

Expect Mayo fans to be sifting through the wreckage of a sixth loss in the final since they last won in 1955

Difficult to know why Caoimhin you're absolutely correct. Plain to see though that the level of desire and hunger they played with during last seasons Sam winning Championship was nowhere near matched. Interesting to see how they come back from this, perhaps a wake up call and renewed hunger next year. Gilroys future still unclear but I for one hope he stays, in 3 years its one Sam and two Semis so overall he's been excellent for the Dubs.

Donegal have looked very impressive, particularly in their last 3 games which have been against 3 of the top sides in the country. Really cant see past them in the Final, and if they do secure the Sam they'll certainly have done it the hard way.

Edited by Phil1870

Difficult to know why Caoimhin you're absolutely correct. Plain to see though that the level of desire and hunger they played with during last seasons Sam winning Championship was nowhere near matched. Interesting to see how they come back from this, perhaps a wake up call and renewed hunger next year. Gilroys future still unclear but I for one hope he stays, in 3 years its one Sam and two Semis so overall he's been excellent for the Dubs.

Confirmed now that Gilroy has resigned. Did a good job for the Dubs, winning an All-Ireland with a team who had suffered a few pretty brutal defeats on the big days in previous years.

UP DONEGAL!

Unfortunate ending for Gilroy but overall he did a terrific job for the Dubs. Lot of change next year with Kerry and Dublin both under new managers. Both will have their work cut out though as Donegal look very capable of having a few golden years.

• 3 weeks later...

Not the best game unfortunately and nowhere near as good as the two semi finals. It would have been fascinating to see how Donegal got on had Mayo forged ahead - instead they were 7 points down early on! Awful awful start from Mayo. To their credit they didn't cave in and were actually the better team for fair spells but I'm not sure they were ever going to really turn it around. Donegal won it playing well within themselves.

Congratulations to Donegal on a deserved triumph. I had my doubts at the start of the summer over whether or not they really had enough to win an AI but they have been excellent and much improved on the class of 2011. The party will be in full swing now - and it won't stop for a long time :D .