Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Have we signed Ryan Finnie as well?

Happy with Reid, excellent player. Too good for this level.

Finnie would be an excellent signing based on how he was with us when he was 16/17. Genuinely one of the most impressive young players we've had in recent years, I was pretty shocked when I saw he was with Annan tbh.

He does love a cryptic tweet and the 'Nandos BallerZ ladz' footballers lifestyle though, so I wouldn't bother with him on Twitter.

Difference is AJ won't just keep playing duds like JJ. Rooney had played half a dozen games and has done well going forward but defensively he's not any good in terms of positional awareness. Reid will go into right back atm. When Martin and Ryan come back they won't be flung into the team too quickly. This is ideal. Again much better management from AJ compared to previous seasons.

Does seem a bit daft to sign another defender with three to come back. Hopefully two within a month. Mensing would be the boi.

I'd be astounded but delighted if Williamson plays any time soon. Not sure if there's a timescale on Martins' return. Are you including Fordyce in those 3?

I trust the manager. We can't continue with Potter as the only realistic back-up centre half.

Oh aye - Dods>Mensing

Edited by da_no_1

I'd be astounded but delighted if Williamson plays any time soon. Not sure if there's a timescale on Martins' return. Are you including Fordyce in those 3?

I trust the manager. We can't continue with Potter as the only realistic back-up centre half.

Oh aye - Dods>Mensing

Williamson is running so I'm guessing he will be back within two months. Martin too. Fordyce won't be back this season unfortunately, I think he needs another op to remove metalwork then get a good pre season. Hope he comes back, I thought he was excellent.

I'm sure there was an update on Ryan and Lewis a few weeks back but can't remember where.