Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I'd move on Byrne don't think he has improved much over the years and can get a better player in. McCabe hasn't had much of a chance so can see him going.

Paton is a good player but wouldn't have him as a starter next year, so dependant on wages etc I'd prob move him on.

Wallace n Hoppy won't be on much money so keep them as squad players.

Would keep the rest but need to improve the starting 11 with going up.

Some Pars fans should indulge in a bowl of realism for their breakfast at least 3 or 4 times a week, or just before they post. First we have to go up, which we now should and then we build for next season. A season that will see us losing more than we'll win that's for sure. Any talk of finishing near the top of that league is both unrealistic and off the mark. Consolidation is our aim.

Some Pars fans should indulge in a bowl of realism for their breakfast at least 3 or 4 times a week, or just before they post. First we have to go up, which we now should and then we build for next season. A season that will see us losing more than we'll win that's for sure. Any talk of finishing near the top of that league is both unrealistic and off the mark. Consolidation is our aim.

Watching that Sandy Clark interview, I think he and AJ have a huge amount of confidence and ambition. He talks about how they go to Championship and Premier league games to get a measure of where we are not just in terms of personnel but where we are comparatively in terms of style of play, fitness etc. The cup games against Premier teams have confirmed the coaches' belief that we have a few players who will do damage against anyone. Adding wisely to the squad, there's no reason we shouldn't have a bit of belief.

I believe there will be a feeling of cautious optimism going into next season, quite rightly. I think the teams in the Championship will not be looking forward to us coming up. 

We'll probably finish around mid-table, being in a relegation battle would be disappointing, no doubt some zoomers who think we should be challenging for 3rd will be booing at various points throughout the season.

Edited by TheMessiah

Bit negative from the townies, seems a bit fake to me.

You should absolutely be aiming for the play offs as your realistic goal for the season.

You should be disappointed if you don't get3rd/4th for sure. Look at who you would be competing against, rovers and qos. Hardly 2 super powers of the game. Neither regularly attracts half the size of home support you do.

Even we had a really good record against raith for a few seasons there.

Not sure If this has been posted anywhere els but the Rovers have announced the match v Dumfermline will be all ticket. 

"The Dunfermline game on Saturday 2 April will be all ticket at the request of the Fife club. There is a good chance that they will travel to Cliftonhill with the possibility of winning the league that day. Obviously there is a chance of a travelling support larger than Cliftonhill could hold arriving at the stadium. To ensure that things go smoothly on the day, the club is happy to agree to Dunfermline's request for an all ticket match.

Arrangements for the sale of Rovers tickets for the game will be announced soon.
Season tickets are valid for the match.
Ronnie Boyd

Read more: http://arfc.proboards.com/thread/81/dunfermline-match-all-ticket#ixzz43RW8bBKR