Walking Down The Halbeath Road

So you think that's are result do you? ..... What about those who took great personal risk from a legal perspective and lost hundreds of thousands of pounds and still went back to save the club. What about the fans who won't get a ticket, what about the fans who can't afford a ticket. This club almost died and we've no credit facility either, every penny counts. You should take the ticket back, or go pay the money you shameless w****r

How are the club losing out on this? The club won't get any money for selling tickets to an away game.

So you think that's are result do you? ..... What about those who took great personal risk from a legal perspective and lost hundreds of thousands of pounds and still went back to save the club. What about the fans who won't get a ticket, what about the fans who can't afford a ticket. This club almost died and we've no credit facility either, every penny counts. You should take the ticket back, or go pay the money you shameless w****r

Wipe the copious amount of snotters from your puss. He's already said he's gonna chuck another couple of quid at the club that he wouldn't normally have. Besides, as DA Baracus says, the money's going to ARFC, Dunfermline aren't missing out here.

Who doesn't like an odd freebie now and then anyway.

Aye okay the club won't lose out but the Rovers will. Still a shite attitude as for you snipers go fondle tackle.

A shite attitude would be actively conning someone out to get a free ticket. He got a freebie down to - what is presumably - human error, and a small one at that.

Small point but the Pars will be given 1100 tickets & will have to pay Albion Rovers for them all. So we will lose out when we have to give them money for 1100 & we've only sold 1099.

I know I'm a p***k...........

Small point but the Pars will be given 1100 tickets & will have to pay Albion Rovers for them all. So we will lose out when we have to give them money for 1100 & we've only sold 1099.

I know I'm a p***k...........

Self policing

5-1 7-1 0-0 2-1 1-0

4 wins and a draw would suggest more than just poor refereeing.

Also, did you miss the stonewall penalty we should've got just before the free kick he got sent to the stand for complaining about?

Yeah, thought so.

Doesn't look a stonewaller on the highlights. Still doesn't explain why you all hate him and anyone else that has played for your team.

Doesn't look a stonewaller on the highlights. Still doesn't explain why you all hate him and anyone else that has played for your team.

You lost, get over it. Doesn't bother me that it was 1-0 instead of 2-0.

Don't hate all former players, just the ones who take a pay cheque when injured and then leave under Bosman.

You lost, get over it. Doesn't bother me that it was 1-0 instead of 2-0.

Don't hate all former players, just the ones who take a pay cheque when injured and then leave under Bosman.

Did Nish do that? Can't even remember. I have no ill feeling toward him; indeed I didn't even know he was disliked by our fans other than the usual shouts opposition managers get. He was a decent enough player as proved by his decent enough career, but he never did it for us when he got a chance and was always behind better strikers.

Do you want to buy it?

Yours for £1000.