Walking Down The Halbeath Road

It'd be fucking criminal if either of Faiss' goals against Ayr or Brechin doesn't win goal of the month. I couldn't normally give a flying shite about that sort of thing, but I can still see it being given to one of the ugly sisters' players.

Faiss thinks the third one on Saturday is the best he has ever scored and who are we to argue? What a glorious way to kill off a game and wrap up a title. Lovely skills from young PJ to skin his man and deliver the cross.

ETA - Faiss is of course the star man in the SPFL team of the week.

post-11914-0-29032900-1459329395_thumb.j

Edited by Shandon Par

I'd bet all I own none of you have even had 1 homosexual experience never mind with a French footballing genius.

Just before a shite comeback I'm strictly hetro and out of bounds.

Fais will go to Hibs close season. You heard it here first.

There is a decent video on Youtube showing all Fais goals this season. 

It's stunning to watch how many were actually top drawer.

Cheers - was about to bribe my daughter to make a video of his goals so that has saved me a few quid.

Top five for me.

1. Ayr United. Such an important game and arguably won us the title and killed off Ayr. To attempt and pull off a piece of skill like that under pressure is something else. The reaction and applause from the Ayr fans tells you everything. It was like admitting, okay we are second best well done.

2. Ross County. A team who won a national trophy and were flying high in the top league. Fais went through them like butter.

3. Dundee. Again an SPL side. To take it on the half volley like that isn't easy. Fantastic finish.

4. Stenny away. Amazing run and finish, shows his pace and skill on the run.

5. Brechin home. Goal that really did win us the league. Again, you don't see goals like this very often at this level.

There's no way we can keep him, he deserves a shot at a higher level than the championship. Just a shame he wasn't on a five year deal. The 200k price tag wouldn't sound so silly now.