Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Surely they don't go by 'most votes wins'?!

Faiss' goal seems to be getting a good response anyway. The context as much as the quality makes it stand out. Good goal at any time but to wrap up a title, and factoring in his rise from obscurity it was a special moment. 

The wanking over a full timer scoring against the bottom team of a part time league is embarrassing.

Good finish, yes, so well done.

If he scored 20 in the championship next season then I could understand it more.

But he probably won't, teams with more money will see to that.

Faiss' goal seems to be getting a good response anyway. The context as much as the quality makes it stand out. Good goal at any time but to wrap up a title, and factoring in his rise from obscurity it was a special moment.

Rise from obscurity.

Hahahahaha

Do me a favour.

To most teams in Scottish premier and English all divisions, the spfl league 1 is obscurity.

Rise from obscurity.

Hahahahaha

Do me a favour.

To most teams in Scottish premier and English all divisions, the spfl league 1 is obscurity.

Jim Jefferies signed him on a beach practically. He had never played 11 a side before. I would say that's pretty obscure.

The wanking over a full timer scoring against the bottom team of a part time league is embarrassing.

Good finish, yes, so well done.

If he scored 20 in the championship next season then I could understand it more.

But he probably won't, teams with more money will see to that.

See you shouldn't have mentioned wanking because that's what wankers do.

If you love football then you've do less wanking and be more appreciative of gifted players no matter who they play for.

Good ol' Al. The rest of Scotland, and indeed some clubs in England, recognise the talent and potential of our wee magician, but he is too overwhelmed by sheer, unnatural hatred that he can't show an ounce of grace or appreciation for a genuinely impressive season from an individual. 

Never lets us down, top boy. 

I can't imagine hating anything so much that it would be so apparent and so obvious as (some of) the Cowden fans are with us.

They genuinely hate us more than they love their own club.

:lol:

Every time you lose a game it makes me smile, nothing more.

To hate is a sad experience, and has to be a lot more serious than a game of football.

Good ol' Al. The rest of Scotland, and indeed some clubs in England, recognise the talent and potential of our wee magician, but he is too overwhelmed by sheer, unnatural hatred that he can't show an ounce of grace or appreciation for a genuinely impressive season from an individual.

Never lets us down, top boy.

Nobody said he hasn't had a good season.

The scale of boasting about a full time player when every opponent in the league season has another job as their priority is embarrassing.

A typical example of townie arrogance and delusions of grandeur.

Remember earlier in the season when the Cowden fans went to see is getting a doing from Hemmings and Stewart? I believe the results of how that worked out are available to review in the excellent Faissal goal reel video.

Looks like a 5 week fight off between Robinson McCabe and Bryne for 2 contacts.

Byrnes being linked with Dundee and Hibs