Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Is Alan Johnston right and realistic to predict 4th place is not beyond us next season?

depends who we sign but Alan, John and Sandy have watched a lot of Championship, Premiership games and given how well we played against higher league teams haven't seen anything that would make us think we wouldn't be able to compete

Can see us finishing ahead of Dumbarton, Ayr, Morton, QotS, Rovers. 

So left with United, Hibs, St Mirren and Falkirk/Killie. With a good wind i can't see why we can't finish ahead of one of them other than Hibs.

Killie could be in financial trouble if they come down so might end up doing a St Mirren (being way worse than expected after getting relegated). Can't see St Mirren being as bad next season so they will be challenging for play offs.

All things being equal there will be two places up for grabs. No reason why we shouldn't be challenging for one of those spots.

Can see us finishing ahead of Dumbarton, Ayr, Morton, QotS, Rovers. 

So left with United, Hibs, St Mirren and Falkirk/Killie. With a good wind i can't see why we can't finish ahead of one of them other than Hibs.

First group, crucial that we win these games at home. Six pointers.

Hope our good form against united continues.

Good luck to him. Will be an important year for him if he's now guaranteed first team football. He is talented on the ball but is far too shy and goes missing. 

Dundee utd. I would have said we have a decent record up there?

Maybe it's just the two important wins etched into memory?

I suppose we have an alright record at Tannadice compared to form at other grounds, but Dundee United have won 4 of the last 5 meetings between the clubs.