Walking Down The Halbeath Road

We signed an unproven striker today and already have Loy, Hemmings and Wighton so I'd imagine Hartley will have dropped his interest in Faissal.

Good. Get yer paws aff.

To be fair to, you can see the potential of a god player in him. He must have done something right to get a shot at Rangers and Sheffield Wednesday. Saying that, I'd have much preferred to see Josh re-sign.

Falky will sign - just wait until there's a lull in season ticket sales. It will be a joint Faiss/Falky unveiling.

They'll be unveiled in the new gym/hospitality/TV studio building as inclusively revealed on dafc.net...

I reckon McCabe's ceiling is much higher than Josh's and if McCabe is willing to take a small salary then it is a no brainer to me. Maybe after going from Rangers to down south he has finally found a dressing room he enjoys and values that. I'm sure he has a few bob already as well if he has been sensible so maybe has other priorities.