Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Isn't it GTF day?

Monday I think.

Think he's cover for both - Andy Geggan cover. With AJ and Sandy Clark, they're not interested in possession for the sake of it - if he can add a bit of muscle, win balls in the air and get it to Cardle/Paton/Moff etc to run it at folk that will be fine. Doesn't need to be an especially dynamic midfielder. 

That's what we thought when we signed him and I'm sure he played a dozen or so games in midfield.  He was miles better in defense - handy enough as a back up though for midfield. 

Yeah.......were one poster compared Josh leaving to the death of a close family member.

Roasters on every forum.

You mean the guy who regularly posts on both forums and was called out on the remark within minutes?

That's impressive. About £500,000 in season ticket sales thus far.

Unfortunately, when you include concessions and U12s etc, you will probably find its a lot closer to £300-350k. It's still a very impressive figure. Hopefully, we can sell a lot more, in the coming months, and push towards the 3k mark.

I, for one, liked Josh as a player.

However, the club made him an offer which he/his agent deemed unacceptable....Fair enough, bye Josh all the best, but....let's move on to who we might be looking at to replace him or our dwindling strike force ;-)

Cracking Season Ticket sales so far...place has a definite buzz about it at the moment :)

Proved it at this level last time. AJ must think Wedders can offer the same, plus more height at set plays where we do need more. Or McCape (swoosh) to play a bigger part.

This, people talking about him not being able to cut it at a higher level, he already has.

Even if McCabe goes on to have a great season I'd still wish we had Falky in the squad.

This, people talking about him not being able to cut it at a higher level, he already has.

Even if McCabe goes on to have a great season I'd still wish we had Falky in the squad.

I hope he proves AJ wrong and has a great career. His attitude was always spot on and he will always be welcome back at East End.

Good, positive update from AJ on COWS. Explains his thoughts on the midfielders, close to signing a new striker, say we are at least in the thoughts of Faiss and his agent and need three or four more players to complete the squad. he's after quick, mobile strikers who are proven scorers at Champ/Prem level.

You do of course have another option in the Pars Forum.

Or you could go on .net and read that sweety wife Stevies posts. Cringe worth to say the least. There in not one braincell in that boys head. Seems he has taken a bit of a fancy to the owner of .net basically licking his erse all the time.

Now he is calling folk from the pars forum a "clique". Utter roaster!